This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: It is a daunting task for the new Bible student to walk into a store for the purpose of purchasing a Bible. Immediately, he is met with shelves upon shelves of more than 100 different English translation choices: AMP, AT, ASV, BLE, CEB, CEV, ERV, ESV, HCSB, IB, ISV, JB, KJ21, LB, MLB, NAB, NASB, NCV, NEB, NET, NJB, NIV, NIVI, NIRV, NKJV, NLT, NLV, NRSV, REB, RSV, RVB, SEB, TEV, TNIV, WE and on and on.
He is even further bewildered when he realizes that, in addition to the standard format, there are different formats within each translation: a reference Bible, a study Bible, a life application Bible, an archaeology Bible. He further notices that some translations claim to be Essentially Literal, while others claim to be Dynamic Equivalent (thought for thought), which only serves to increase his confusion. The goal of BTM, therefore, is to be a help to all who read the Bible. For decades, there have been magazines and technical journals published for scholars. We wanted to create a magazine that would communicate as clearly and powerfully as possible to all of today's readers. At BTM, we are taking difficult and complex subjects and making them easy to understand. The resulting effort is a magazine that is easy to read and understand, while also accurately communicating information about the Bible. This magazine is for both adults and young ones; in fact, children will be able to read our magazine and understand it. In addition, our magazine will be beneficial for all who struggle to understand the Bible when they read it. We hope this magazine will be just right for you.
Über den Autor:
EDWARD D. ANDREWS (BS and MDiv, Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary) is CEO and President of Bible Translation Magazine. He is a member of the Society of Biblical Literature and Associates for Biblical Research. He has authored eight books and coauthored and updated and expanded three books, as well as dozens of articles.
(1) THE TEXT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT: A Beginner's Guide to New Testament Textual Criticism (February 2012);
(2) THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO BIBLE TRANSLATION: Bible Translation Choices and Translation Principles (February 2012);
(3) MISREPRESENTING JESUS: Debunking Bart D. Ehrman's Misquoting Jesus (December 2011);
(4) YOUR GUIDE FOR DEFENDING THE BIBLE Self-Education of the Bible Made Easy (April 2011);
(5) AN INTRODUCTION TO BIBLE DIFFICULTIES: So-Called Errors and Contradictions (March 2011);
(6) BIBLE DIFFICULTIES: Debunking the Documentary Hypothesis (February 2011).
(7) DIFFICULTIES IN THE BIBLE Alleged Errors and Contradictions Updated and Expanded Edition (February 8, 2011)
(8) The Importance and Value of Proper Bible Study (Updated and Expanded Edition) (February 16, 2011)
(9) How to Study the Bible for Greatest Profit (Updated and Expanded Edition) (Mar 8, 2011) (10) CHRISTIANS IN HISTORY: Who Left Their Mark (May 19, 2012) (11) A CONCISE GUIDE FOR BIBLICAL INTERPRETATION The Quest for Meaning (May 24, 2012)
Buchbeschreibung CreateSpace, 2012. Paperback. Buchzustand: Brand New. 138 pages. 9.00x6.00x0.35 inches. This item is printed on demand. Buchnummer des Verkäufers zk147017992X