This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: 2 cassettes / 3 hours
Read by Noel M. Tichy
What's the number one item on every company's agenda?
Ram Charan and Noel Tichy have worked with some of the worlds' leading CEOs - people such as Jack Welch of GE, Eckhard Pfeiffer of Compaq, Larry Bossidy of Allied Signal, John Reed of Citigroup, and the senior management of Coca-Cola - who have transformed their companies into profitable growth machines.
Every Business Is a Growth Business is a distillation of what the authors and these unique leaders have learned about profitable growth:
* If your business isn't growing substantially and profitability, it's dying
* Any business can grow profitably. There is no such thing as a mature business
* A company grows because growth is in the corporate mindset
* The mindset of growth starts at the top, but it must reach all the way to the bottom
* Sustainable growth is profitable and capital-efficient
* "Broadening your pond", changing your company's genetic code, developing a growth strategy from the outside in, and other unique ideas.
Every Business is a Growth Business is your one-stop guide to making profitable growth happen. It's a radical and refreshing sources of ideas, inspiration, and common sense, all base on the unparalleled experience and access of the authors.
Rezension: Everyone wants growth, coauthor Noel Tichy explains on this audiocassette, but how many businesses are truly geared toward that end? At a time when the business cycle demands growth--or businesses risk death--but when so many businesses have already grown beyond anyone's wildest expectations, it's hard for companies not to circle the wagons and protect what they've already gained. If you can get past Tichy's somewhat droning delivery and his excessive use of "think-out-of-the-box"-level clichés and buzzwords, you'll find the secrets to continual growth for your company. Or, if you're an investor, you'll get insights into why some companies keep growing while others stagnate, and thus learn new ways to choose the best companies to stake your retirement funds on. (Running time: three hours, two cassettes) --Lou Schuler
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Like New. Book Condition: Like New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97803754032932.0