This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: This three-hole punched, alternative loose-leaf version of the hardbound book is printed on 8 ½ x 11 inch paper with wider margins and the same pagination ? offered at a substantially lower price than the hardbound book.
Criminal Procedure: Constitutional Constraints Upon Investigation and Proof focuses on issues raised by law enforcement investigatory practices. The casebook, which can be used in both introductory and upper-level courses, considers a range of pretrial issues, including searches and seizures, confessions, eyewitness identification procedures, entrapment, the right to counsel, and the exclusionary rules. The text is an excellent tool for comprehensive exploration of the protections provided by the Fourth Amendment, the Fifth Amendment Due Process Clause and Privilege Against Compulsory Self-Incrimination, and the Sixth Amendment Right to the Assistance of Counsel:
• Each chapter begins with an Introductory Note to provide a context for the cases that follow;
• All excerpted United States Supreme Court opinions are carefully edited to preserve the critical elements of the majority and dissenting Justices' reasoning;
• Textual note material is kept to a minimum;
• An ample number of cumulative and topical problems based on actual federal and state cases appear at the end of every section; and
• The casebook is compatible for a variety of teaching methods from traditional Socratic to problem-oriented approaches.
Buchbeschreibung LexisNexis, 2008. Looseleaf. Buchzustand: Acceptable. All text is legible, may contain markings, cover wear, loose/torn pages or staining and much writing. SKU:9781422425589-5-0-3. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9781422425589-5-0-3
Buchbeschreibung LEXISNEXIS, 2008. Ring-bound. Buchzustand: Used: Good. We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 1422425584D
Buchbeschreibung LEXISNEXIS, 2008. Ring-bound. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P111422425584