Leider ist dieses Exemplar nicht mehr verfügbar. Wir haben Ihnen weitere Exemplare dieses Titels unten aufgelistet.
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Über diesen Titel:
Handling Objections develops skills and strategies to overcome sales stalls and objections. It helps sales people to effectively overcome sales stalls and objections to advance and close more sales.
Its unique advantage is that sales people are educated how to use specific tactics, strategies and techniques to effectively understand the causes of sales stalls and objections and to create solutions to counter and ultimately overcome them. They are instructed to understand why customers raise stalls and objections and to utilize specific strategies to respond to them resulting in more sales.
Handling Objections is a training guide that features eight training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, eight sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and eight individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on developing and identifying the causes of sales objections and how to overcome them to improve sales performance
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on sales skills needed to identify and overcome sales objections and stalls
- Shares best practices in identifying and overcoming sales objections and stalls
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to identify and overcome sales objections and stalls Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to identify and overcome sales objections and stalls
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individual salespeople
- Employed as a training and study guide for small sales teams
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small sales teams
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of Handling Objections
is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your salespeople.
will teach you or your salespeople:
The Problems This Book Addresses:
- How to identify the primary causes of objections
- Why your customers raise objections
- How to analyze and understand your customer's objections
- How to handle and overcome your customer's objections
- How to identify how objections can reflect your customer's willingness to buy
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
The Benefits Gained By Using This Book:
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to turn around negative or resistant prospects
- Either you or your salespeople fail to adequately respond when prospects say they have a better competitive quote
- Either you or your salespeople tend to accept vague excuses to stall
- Either you or your salespeople don't know what to do when they are being lied to, stalled or dismissed
- Either you or your salespeople accept "I'll think it over" as the possibility of future business
- Either you or your salespeople are incapable of handling and overcoming objections and stalls
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to identify how objections can reflect the prospect's willingness to buy
- Salespeople who effectively overcome most stalls and objections
- Salespeople who are able to successfully sell negative or resistant customers
- Salespeople who effectively identify the primary cause of objections
- Salespeople who comprehend and understand why customers raise objections and stalls
- Salespeople who analyze and understand the causes of their customer's objections
- Salespeople who handle and overcome sales objections and stalls
- Salespeople who know objections can reflect the customer's willingness to buy
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.