Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Lonely Planet Devon Cornwall & Southwest ...
Verlag: Lonely Planet
Zustand: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9781741792195-3
Inhaltsangabe: Nobody knows southwest England like Lonely Planet. Whether you're after subdued beaches or countryside walks, subtropical gardens or ancient monuments, a romantic hotel or a top restaurant, this book gives you everything you need for an unforgettable trip.
Tailor-make the perfect trip with our hand-picked inspiring itineraries.
Immerse yourself: local tips and insights get you to the heart of the region.
Detailed maps and driving tours make independent exploration easy.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 13. Juni 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Anbieterinformationen: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.