Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest (Regional...
Verlag: Lonely Planet
Einband: Soft cover
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1741046718
Inhaltsangabe: Discover Munich, Bavaria & The Black Forest
Toast a stranger under ancient chestnut trees at Munich's vast beer gardens
Glide across fresh snow as you cross-country ski through wintry woodlands
Look out for the 'magic table' and peacock throne at pocket-sized palace, Schloss Linderhof
Drive through a fairy tale on the Romantic Road and discover enchanting detours away from the crowds
In This Guide:
New chapters on the Black Forest and walking in the Bavarian Alps
Content updated daily: visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute information
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.