Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Pro-Blogging Secrets: Strategies, Tips, and ...
Verlag: Rendren Publishing
Einband: Soft cover
This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Summary: Bob Lotich used his passion for personal finance to create ChristianPF.com in 2007. The site has seen over 22 Million visitors since it's inception and is home to free email courses and 2,000 personal finance articles. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_usedgood_0989894533
Inhaltsangabe: Pro-Blogging Secrets is the follow-up to Bob's Best-Selling book How to Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced my Day-Job with My Blog.
Learn how Bob and his team:
- Gained 20,000+ legit Facebook fans in less than 7 months
- Increased earnings by $1,000/m with a 5-minute exercise
- Hire extremely qualified workers who share the vision
- Used an Adsense provided tool to increase ad revenue by 80%
- Took the necessary steps to formalize the blog into a legitimate business
- Continue to come up with new blog post ideas - even after writing over 2,000
Are you looking to grow your blog's audience? Use social media effectively? Increase your earnings?
This book provides these answers as well as:
- Step-by-step tutorials of strategies that have proved successful (with over 30 screenshots)
- Secrets used to increase earnings that haven't been shared before
- Traffic generating techniques that yielded over 22,000,000 visitors to his blog over the last 7 years
Über den Autor:
Bob is a full-time blogger and has had the 'best job in the world' for the last 5 years.
He has helped thousands of bloggers improve their blogs via his books and coaching. His first book How to Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced my Day-Job with My Blog has become an Amazon best-seller.
Download it for free at BlogBusiness101.com.
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.