Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Recent Developments in Insurance Coverage Litigation provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on best practices for representing and advising clients involved in insurance coverage disputes. Featuring partners and shareholders from some of the nation's leading law firms, these experts guide the reader through the key stages of the litigation process as they offer tips on reviewing policy language, addressing common legal issues, and staying up-to-date on recent trends. These top lawyers reveal their advice on negotiating general liability policies, navigating developments in D&O insurance, and implementing creative litigation strategies based on current changes in the law. From understanding the increasing role of government agencies to meeting client expectations in light of the economic downturn, these authors explain how best to navigate national trends that tend to affect lawyers and their clients. Additionally, these leaders discuss the effects of the Gulf Coast oil spill on business interruption coverage. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to navigating this ever-evolving area of law.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives and lawyers (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies and firms nationwide. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is heading and the most important issues for the future. Each author has been selected based upon their experience and C-level standing within the professional community.
1. Robert P. Thavis, Shareholder, Leonard, Street and Deinard - "Predicting and Analyzing Upcoming Insurance Industry Trends"
2. George A. Tsougarakis, Partner, Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP - "Issues and Exclusions in Insurance Coverage Litigation"
3. Hal S. Shaftel, Partner, Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP - "How to Value Non-Cash Settlement Consideration When Calculating Insurance Recovery"
4. James A. Friedman, Shareholder; Insurance and Reinsurance Team Leader, Godfrey & Kahn SC - "Creative Strategies and Responses to Changes in Insurance Coverage Law"
5. Lori R. Keeton, Partner, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP - "Business Interruption Coverage in the Wake of the Gulf Coast Oil Spill: The Devil is in the Details"
6. Lisa A. Weixelman, Senior Partner, Polsinelli Shughart PC - "The Recession and Recent Trends in Insurance Coverage"
7. Rikke Dierssen-Morice, Partner, Faegre & Benson LLP - "Insurance Coverage Concerns for Additional and Named Insureds on Financed Projects"
8. Kirk A. Pasich, Partner; Member of Firm's Executive Committee; Leader, Insurance Coverage Group, Dickstein Shapiro LLP - "Helping Your Clients Get the Insurance They Paid For: Essential Considerations and Strategies to Obtain the Full Value of Insurance"
Appendix A: Johnson Controls, Inc. v. London Market
Appendix B: Plastics Engineering Company v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Appendix C: Architex Association, Inc. v. Scottsdale Insurance Company
Appendix D: Insurance Search Checklist
Appendix E: Sample Notice to Insurance Carrier of the Service of a Summons and Complaint
Appendix F: Sample Notice to Insurance Carrier Regarding Retention of Counsel
Buchbeschreibung West, Aspatore Books, 2011. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers DADAX0314275614
Buchbeschreibung West, Aspatore Books, 2011. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 0314275614