Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: SAP Extended Warehouse Management: Processes...
Verlag: SAP PRESS
This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_usedgood_1592293042
This is the definitive guide to SAP EWM, covering everything from a general functional overview to detailed system setup and configuration guidelines. You?ll learn about the key capabilities of the EWM solution; explore the configuration elements available in the standard solution; discover the methods used to solve common business process requirements; and find out how to extend the solution to meet your more complex or unique business requirements.
1. The Warehouse Structure Learn about the warehouse structure, which provides the baseline for modeling warehouse processes.
2. Product Master Data Understand why effective master data management is critical to the success of any SAP EWM implementation, and how it can help you maximize the value of the application to your organization.
3. Physical Inventory (PI) Explore the capabilities of SAP EWM that support PI, including the main objects used by PI, supported procedures, and integration with Resource Management.
4. Warehouse Monitoring and Analytics Read about the various tools available for monitoring and reporting on warehouse activities, including the Warehouse Management Monitor, the Easy Graphics Framework, and SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (SAP BW).
5. Deploying EWM Gain an understanding of the deployment options for SAP EWM, and how to use the automated configuration method and data load programs to get you started quickly.
Über den Autor:
M. Brian Carter has nearly 12 years of experience with SAP software, 11 of those working directly for SAP - 8 years in consulting and 3 years in solution management. He is currently acting as a solution manager in the SAP Business Unit Service and Asset Management, focusing on Extended Warehouse Management and Reverse Logistics. He has been focusing on the SAP Extended Warehouse Management product since the months before its initial release in December 2005.
Tim Dalm is a Principal Consultant with SAP America, Inc., with eight years of experience with SAP logistics and warehouse management solutions. He has worked on several SAP Extended Warehouse Management projects in the US and Europe. Tim currently lives with his wife and child in Philadelphia, PA.
Christoph Persich is a solution consultant and project lead in the SAP field services department, where he leads customer projects for warehousing. His focus is the online mobile device integration with radio frequency technologies, which he successfully implement in several customer projects. Here is also responsible for implementing SAP RFID solutions and integrating them into the SAP solutions for warehouse processes.
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.