Used - Acceptable TEXTBOOK HAS SLIGHT WATER DAMAGE 1st Edition Not perfect, but still usable for class. Ships same or next day. Expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days; standard shipping takes 4-14 business days. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Take Note: An Introduction to Music Through Active Listening is an innovative music appreciation text, designed to help students become active and attentive listeners through an in-depth examination of a recurring repertory of core musical works. By exploring each element of music through the lens of these core works--which were carefully selected to represent a variety of styles and genres--students deepen their understanding of how music works and develop strong listening skills that will enhance their enjoyment of music. Combining this listening-centered approach with an overview of Western music history, interactive activities, and in-text features that invite students to discover additional works outside of the classroom, Take Note prepares students for a lifetime of music appreciation.
* Listening-centered approach: develops student's understanding of the basic elements of music
* Recurring core repertory: explores the elements of music through a select group of musical works that reflect a variety of styles (piano, winds, brass, and percussion) and genres (jazz, lieder, world, and choral music)
* Historical context: gives students an overview of Western music from the Medieval period to the present through a 3-chapter historical survey, timelines, and "Focus On," "In History," and "Across the Arts" boxes
* "If You Liked This Music" boxes: encourages students to expand their playlists and listening skills beyond the core repertory by offering additional listening suggestions throughout the text
* Dashboard for Take Note : offers streaming audio of all of the musical selections in the text plus instrument videos, activities, and interactive listening guides that provide moment-by-moment explanations of key works through a running commentary. Save money by purchasing a new book bundled with a Dashboard access code or purchase Dashboard separately at www.oup.com/us/wallace.
Über den Autor:
Robin Wallace is Professor of Musicology at Baylor University. He is the author of Beethoven's Critics (Cambridge University Press, 1986), coeditor and translator for the series The Critical Reception of Beethoven's Compositions, and has published articles and reviews in Music and Letters, The Journal of Musicology, The Journal of Musicological Research, Beethoven Forum and Music Library Association Notes.
Titel: Take Note: An Introduction to Music Through ...
Verlag: Oxford University Press
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press, USA, 2015. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Instructor Edition: Same as student edition but has free copy markings. Has minor wear and/or markings. SKU:9780195314335-3-0-12. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9780195314335-3-0-12
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press, USA, 2015. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Instructor Edition: Same as student edition with taped cover. Has minor wear and/or markings. SKU:9780195314335-3-0-18. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9780195314335-3-0-18
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press. PAPERBACK. Buchzustand: Good. 0195314336 Good condition INSTRUCTOR EDITION of Book! May have highlighting and or stickers on front and back cover!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers Z0195314336Z3
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press, USA. Buchzustand: Good. Used books may not include access codes or one time use codes. Proven Seller with Excellent Customer Service. Choose expedited shipping and get it FAST. Buchnummer des Verkäufers NLR-009-491
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press, 2014. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Buchnummer des Verkäufers mon0001035479
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press. Buchzustand: New. 0195314336 Choose Expedited shipping for fastest delivery. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Orders ship within 1-2 business days w/ free USPS tracking. Buchnummer des Verkäufers Z0195314336ZN
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press. Buchzustand: New. 0195314336 Orders ship same or next business day w/ free tracking. Choose Expedited shipping for fastest (2-6 business day) delivery. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers Z0195314336ZN
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press, USA, 2015. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Has minor wear and/or markings. SKU:9780195314335-3-0-3. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9780195314335-3-0-3
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press, 2014. Buchzustand: Used. BOOK CONDITION: Used books will have varying degrees of wear, highlighting, and notations. Access codes & supplemental materials may not be included. Inventory is subject to prior sale. SHIPPING: Only Standard shipping to PO Boxes. We are not able to ship to APO/FPOs or Internationally. Orders are shipped from Illinois. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 5786373U2
Buchbeschreibung Oxford University Press, 2014. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Brand new! Ships same day or next business day. Free USPS Tracking Number. Excellent Customer Service. Ships from TN. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 314506