Reseña del editor
Contemporary American History 1: Before 1865 covers America's story from its beginning through the end of the Civil War. 20 chapters provide information about American history from economic, geographic, political, religious, technological, social, and cultural perspectives.
Reseña del editor
American History 1 covers America's story from its beginning through the end of the Civil War.
American History 2 begins with Reconstruction and the assassination of President Lincoln, and continues through the modern era.
The 20 chapters in each book provide information about American history from economic, geographic, political, religious, technological, social, and cultural perspectives.
Format Descriptions: Teacher's Resource Binder
- Incorporates the NCSS high school thematic strands
- Audio and Interactive activities – On the student CD, full audio and interactive activities help the student better comprehend the material, improving their ability to read in the content areas.
- Reading support – There is extensive attention paid to helping students improve their reading ability. The readability is controlled throughout the program.
- ELL support – Specific activities target the needs of the second language student
- Usability – The program is designed to be simple for teachers and students to use. The PDF form of all Teacher CD content makes it easy to print materials as needed.
- Engaging content - Our series is replete with illustrations, maps, photos and timelines.
- Value – The program offers a complete, four color social studies curriculum at a very competitive price.
- Flexibility – the program can be used by a variety of student types, including Adult Ed students.
- Includes annotated teacher's edition
- Blackline masters with answer key
- Reading comprehension activities
- Vocabulary reinforcement activities
- Additional biographies
- Additional primary source documents
- Chapter activities, reviews, quizzes
- Full-color overhead transparencies
- Teacher CD-ROM
- Additional blackline masters
- Full book assessment
- Unit tests and chapter quizzes
- ELL reading comprehension activities
- ELL vocabulary reinforcement activities
- Chapter puzzles
- Complete annotated teacher's edition in PDF format
Annotated Teacher's Edition
- Engaging four-color design
- Unit openers with timelines and discussion questions
- Pre-reading strategies and introduction activities
- Reading and vocabulary support
- Small-group activities
- Writing activities
- Primary source documents
- Chapter summaries with review questions
- End of chapter skill builder
- Reduced student pages with detailed classroom and teacher support
- Lesson objectives
- Key materials identified
- Extension activities
- Vocabulary lessons
- Literary connections
- Classroom discussions
- Answers to student questions
Integrates print and electronic resources, resulting in a complete classroom solution. Every chapter and lesson in the student text contains features and activities designed to keep students engaged in the learning process. The student CD
, replete with audio and interactivity
, the Annotated Teacher's Edition, and the Teacher's Resource Binder, which includes a teacher CD
, all provide additional material for special-needs students and English Language Learners.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.