The Mouse Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates is the first atlas in more than 20 years to provide an up-do-date diagrammatic reference illustrating the coronal plates of the mouse brain. As in the renowned Academic Press publication, The Mouse Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, Second Edition, the stereotaxic accuracy of each section is ensured. The standard reference marks are repeated in each structure, and the atlas is sectioned with excellent symmetry. The large, easy-to-use format displays the sections alternately stained for Nissl substance and for acetylcholinestrase. Comprising 93 clearly reproduced images and corresponding diagrams, this atlas is a must reference in every lab.
* Based on the flat-skull position, with the bregma, the lambda, and the midpooint of the interaural line as reference points
* Based on a complete series of sections taken from a single adult male C57BL/J6 mouse
* Consists of 93 photographic plates and accompanying diagrams with an average distance of 120 µ between adjacent plates
* Photographs of Nissl-stained sections are alternated with acetylcholinestrase-stained sections
* Structures of the mouse brain are delineated in detail matching that of The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, Second Edition
* All areas of the brain are depicted except for the lower medulla
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
New edition of the most cited mouse atlas, now available with CD-ROM!About the Author:
George Paxinos, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia Keith Franklin, McGill University
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.