The fast track to speaking and understanding basic German
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Now you can learn how--quickly and easily--with this practical, self-paced guide. It combines the user-friendly virtues of a phrase book with the learning tools of a full-fledged language course to provide you with the basic vocabulary and grammar you need to start using German right away. Completely revised and updated for today's usage, this new edition gives you:
* A proven interactive format that lets you teach yourself at your own pace
* Exercises to reinforce what you've learned
* Clear explanations of German grammatical structures
* More than 1,000 of the most frequently used German words
* Sample dialogues with cultural notes and lists of terms
See inside for information on German pronunciation cassette.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
This self-teaching guide is a simple and practical beginner's course for anyone who would like to learn German. Fully updated, it allows readers to learn at their own pace with their simple understanding of German grammar and vocabulary. Provides mini-dialogues for everyday life and for traveling in German-speaking countries.About the Author:
HEIMY TAYLOR and WERNER HAAS are both professors of German at the Ohio State University, and the authors of numerous German textbooks.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.