Zu dieser ISBN ist aktuell kein Angebot verfügbar.Alle Exemplare der Ausgabe mit dieser ISBN anzeigen:
Reseña del editor:
'The European adaptation of Krugman provides an outstanding introduction to Economics. To a very high standard this text allows students to gain a firm understanding of economic ideas and principles. At the same time it brings the subject alive through topical and up-to-date examples and illustrations relevant to the contemporary European economy.' Andrew Healey, University of Swansea, UK
'The applications using real world examples and the clarity of exposition make this the most accessible introductory text in economics around at the moment.' Stephen Smith, London Metropolitan University, UK
Economics: European Edition by leading economist Paul Krugman is the ideal text for introductory economics, bringing together an international scope of real world examples and economic theory. The text is supported by a number of features to enhance student understanding as well as supplements to consolidate the learning process.
* Paul Krugman is one of the leading economic thinkers, Wells and Graddy highly respected Researcher/Professor respectively.
* Story-telling approach - The authors' incredibly clear and student friendly writing teaches economics through a vivid, story-driven approach
* Extensively revised and re-written chapters - Stressing the real world relevance of the concepts and theories. 70% adapted, 30% of which are completely new examples. Chapters 21, 30, 31 are completely re-written
* Examples (European and International) -The authors are not only committed to helping students pass their exams but also to helping them understand the relevance of economics to their lives by using examples they can easily relate to and are familiar with.
* Additional Mathematics - A number of chapters contain extra mathematics, in boxes entitled 'Focus on Maths'. The U.S. version was written for students with basic numeracy skills – addition and subtraction. A more detailed explanation of the mathematics behind certain models, in some cases using basic differentiation, is presented in these boxes.
* Case studies - Demonstrate the application of principles, making them easier to absorb and remember. Real-world case histories, called Economics in Action, appear after each major section to illustrate the preceding concept (eg in Chapter 3, the analysis of demand is clarified through a discussion of London's congestion charging). For Inquiring Minds boxes offer additional examples to pique student interest.
* Companion website at www.worthpublishers.com/krugmanwellsgraddy offers a range of materials and study tools to support students in learning
LECTURER SUPPLEMENTS (Only available to confirmed adopters of the textbook – see below for details)
* Companion website available at www.worthpublishers.com/krugmanwellsgraddy offers a range of easy-to-use resources to support lecturers in teaching
* Lecturer CD ROM (978-0-7167-9986-3)
* Testbank CD ROM (978-0-7167-9986-6)
Lecturer Supplements are available to confirmed adopters of the textbook. To request, please email email@example.com with the title and ISBN of the required supplement together with you academic details:
Your Job Title:
Your academic address:
Your academic email:
Module start date:
Module student numbers:
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Worth Publishers, 2007. Paperback. Zustand: New. Never used!. Bestandsnummer des Verkäufers P110716799561
Buchbeschreibung Worth Publishers, 2007. Zustand: New. book. Bestandsnummer des Verkäufers M0716799561
Buchbeschreibung Worth Publishers, 2007. Paperback. Zustand: New. Bestandsnummer des Verkäufers DADAX0716799561