Provides a range of accommodation options, from boutique hotels to youth hostels; details on city transport including bus, train, harbour ferries and the monorail; special section on the 2000 Olympic Games: events, venues, transport options; and excursions to Hunter Valley wineries, the Blue Mountains, and other attractions.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
As usual the guidebook standard is set by Lonely Planet-- Outside
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet, 2000. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers M0864427247