The most comprehensive text available on the use of evidence-based medication therapies for optimal patient outcomes – updated with the latest breakthroughs and guidelines
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Look at all that is NEW to this edition:
· New focus on Personalized Medicine includes specific recommendations on the personalization of treatment and guidelines for integration of pharmacogenomic testing and implementation in practice
· New chapter on Travel Health
· Extensively revised chapter on pulmonary arterial hypertension reflect the latest drugs and guidelines
· Monthly updates on AccessPharmacy, keeps the content fresh and current
· More than 20 online-only chapters, in addition to print
· New interior design, keeps information flowing and makes chapters concise and to the point
· Companion Handbook is ranked #1 in Chemotherapy on Amazon, and includes clearly-stated goals of therapy; the new Tenth Edition Casebook, includes 150 + revised and updated cases
Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach is written to help you advance the quality of patient care through evidence-based medication therapy derived from sound pharmacotherapeutic principles. The scope of this trusted classic goes beyond drug indications and dosages to include the initial selection, proper administration, and monitoring of drugs. You will find everything you need to provide safe, effective drug therapy across the full range of therapeutic categories.
Presented in full-color, the Tenth Edition is enriched by more than 300 expert contributors, and every chapter has been updated to reflect the latest in evidence-based information and recommendations. This sweeping updates include tables, charts, algorithms, and practice guidelines. This edition is also enhanced by a timely all-new chapter on Travel Health.
Here’s why this is the perfect learning tool for students, patient-focused pharmacists, and other health care providers:
· All chapters have been updated to provide the most current, reliable, and relevant information possible
· Key Concepts at the beginning of each chapter
· Clinical Presentation Tables summarize disease signs and symptoms
· Clinical Controversies Boxes examine the complicated issues faced by students and clinicians in providing drug therapy
· Color coded diagnostic flow diagram, treatment algorithms, dosing recommendations, and monitoring approaches clearly distinguish treatment pathways
· Most disease-oriented chapters include updated evidence-based treatment guidelines that often include ratings of the level of evidence to support the key therapeutic approaches
Edition after trusted edition, Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach has been unmatched in its ability to clearly and impartially impart core pathophysiological and therapeutic elements that students and practitioners must be familiar with.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Joseph T. DiPiro, PharmD, FCCP (Richmond VA) is professor and Archie O. McCalley Dean of the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy. ,
Robert L. Talbert, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS (San Antonio, TX) Retired Professor, University of Texas, Health Science Center.
Gary C. Yee, PharmD, FCCP (Omaha, NB) Professor and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, University of Nebraska, Medical Center.
Barbara G. Wells, PharmD, FASHP, FCCP, BCPP (Jackson, MI) Former Dean and Professor, Executive Director of the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy.
L. Michael Posey, BS Pharm (Athens, GA) Former Editorial Director, American Pharmacists Association.
Gary R. Matzke, (Richmond VA) VCU School of Pharmacy's associate dean for clinical research and public policy.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: New. pp. 2800. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 371374678
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: New. US Edition Book In Mint condition. Shipping with Trackable Method. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 1259587487-TOS
Buchbeschreibung McGraw-Hill Education / Medical, 2016. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 002668
Buchbeschreibung 2016. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. 10th. Hardcover. The landmark text on how to achieve optimal patient outcomes through evidence-based medication therapy Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach is written to help readers .Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 2800 pages. 5.200. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9781259587481
Buchbeschreibung Mcgraw Hill Publishers. Buchzustand: New. Brand New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 1259587487
Buchbeschreibung McGraw-Hill Education / Medica, 2016. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. Never used!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P111259587487
Buchbeschreibung McGraw-Hill Education / Medica, 2016. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. Brand New!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers VIB1259587487
Buchbeschreibung McGraw-Hill Education 2016-12-13, New York, 2016. hardback. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9781259587481
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: New. Bookseller Inventory # ST1259587487. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ST1259587487
Buchbeschreibung McGraw-Hill Medical 2016-12-01, 2016. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers NU-GRD-05438607