Jam-packed with information on this fascinating destination, Footprintfocus Sardinia: Cagliari and the South will guide you around all the best sights and provide you with up-to-date recommendations on where to eat, sleep and party. The guide features:
· Essentials section with tips on getting there and around
· Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat
· Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps where relevant
· Key local words and phrases are included to help you communicate with ease
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of this popular Italian destination without weighing you down.
The content of the Footprintfocus Sardinia: Cagliari and the South guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Sardinia guide.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Footprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of today’s travelers. Sardinia, Cagliari and the South provides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you don’t.
· Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information on this gorgeous region of Italy
· Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to doAbout the Author:
Eliot Stein was born in Washington, DC and ‘adopted’ by a Neapolitan neighbour soon after who cultured him in all things Italian. He has since hosted an Italian-language radio show in Siena, guided university students from Sicily to Veneto and kayaked around the Tuscan archipelago. Eliot found himself in Sardinia years ago and he’s stayed ever since, contributing travel articles to various publications and has written extensively about Sardinia as a contributing editor for The American magazine.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Footprint Handbooks, 2012. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Never used!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P111908206535