Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: What's keeping you from the body you desire?
Written by award-winning affiliate writer for MSNBC.com and humorist Lisa Bonnice, Addressing the Goo picks up metaphysically where Dr. Phil left off, and answers the question "Why is it so hard to lose weight, even though I diet constantly?"
Frustrated by the lack of information available about using metaphysical thought for this specific problem, she set out to find the answers on her own. Those answers appear in the pages of Addressing the Goo.
Using humor and plain English, the author has written an explanation of how she used metaphysics to lose over 40 pounds (and counting). She offers easy to follow, practical advice. The reader will find Addressing the Goo to be refreshing and honest, and surprisingly easy to comprehend.
The reader will learn:
1. Why "Eat less, exercise more," doesn't work for all of us.
2. How our reactions to sexism and porn can cause excess weight.
3. That unhealthy thoughts sabotage our efforts and how to change them so we can finally lose the weight!
4. How connecting to Spirit can help ease the process tremendously.
5. That we won't lose weight as long as we have anything to gain from it.
6. How even our religious upbringing can play a part in holding us back.
7. That holding an unrealistic ideal in our minds can override our efforts.
8. How to refocus our thoughts on our own ideal, healthy form.
9. How to feel sexy just as we are, even if we never look like a centerfold.
10. How to finally take control of these issues once and for all, and attain the healthiest, most attractive body possible.
The answers to these questions, and so much more information about spiritual weight loss, are included in Addressing the Goo-the metaphysics of weight loss.
Vom Autor: My name is Lisa Bonnice. I'm a Sagittarius in my early 40's and I've spent my entire life searching for answers. Every day holds a new mystery to be solved.
One of my favorite movie scenes, which beautifully sums up my philosophy of life, is from Men In Black, when Tommy Lee Jones says to Will Smith, "Fifteen minutes ago you knew aliens didn't exist. Imagine what you'll know (pregnant pause) tomorrow."
Everything I've ever done in my life has lead me to the point where I am now, offering this book. My past experiences as a comedienne, writer, student, teacher, healer, public speaker, researcher, web designer and -- most importantly, dieter -- have all brought me here, with the expertise I have.
I lost over 40 pounds while writing this book. I have more to go, but I continue to practice what I preach and I continue to get closer to the body I truly desire. It is my sincere wish that what I've written will help you to do the same.
Buchbeschreibung Janson Media Group, 2003. Buchzustand: GOOD. book was well loved but cared for. Possible ex-library copy with all the usual markings and stickers. Some light textual notes, highlighting and underling. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 2762504348
Buchbeschreibung Janson Media Group, 2003. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. Very good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers HH-106-X5-3815813
Buchbeschreibung Janson Media Group, 2003. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P11188913175X
Buchbeschreibung Janson Media Group, 2003. Paperback. Buchzustand: As New. Like new condition. Buchnummer des Verkäufers XX-106-X5-3815813
Buchbeschreibung Janson Media Group, 2003. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 188913175X
Buchbeschreibung Janson Media Group, 2003. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. New item. Buchnummer des Verkäufers QX-106-X5-3815813