American History 2 (After 1865), Hardcover Student Edition with CD-ROM (American History II)
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9780077045173-3
Über diesen Titel:
American History 2 begins with Reconstruction and the assassination of President Lincoln, and continues through the modern era.
The 20 chapters in each book provide information about American history from economic, geographic, political, religious, technological, social, and cultural perspectives.
- Incorporates the NCSS high school thematic strands
- Audio and Interactive activities ? On the student CD, full audio and interactive activities help the student better comprehend the material, improving their ability to read in the content areas.
- Reading support ? There is extensive attention paid to helping students improve their reading ability. The readability is controlled throughout the program.
- ELL support ? Specific activities target the needs of the second language student
- Usability ? The program is designed to be simple for teachers and students to use. The PDF form of all Teacher CD content makes it easy to print materials as needed.
- Engaging content - Our series is replete with illustrations, maps, photos and timelines.
- Value ? The program offers a complete, four color social studies curriculum at a very competitive price.
- Flexibility ? the program can be used by a variety of student types, including Adult Ed students.
- Engaging four-color design
- Unit openers with timelines and discussion questions
- Pre-reading strategies and introduction activities
- Reading and vocabulary support
- Small-group activities
- Writing activities
- Primary source documents
- Chapter summaries with review questions
- End of chapter skill builder
- PDF of entire student book
- Audio narration of student text
- Spanish narration of key chapter and lesson concepts
- Spanish audio activity for each chapter
- Four interactive games per chapter
- Student presentation builder
Inhaltsangabe: Student Text Engaging four-color design Unit openers with timelines and discussion questions Pre-reading strategies and introduction activities Reading and vocabulary support Small-group activities Writing activities Primary source documents Chapter summa
Titel: American History 2 (After 1865), Hardcover ...
Verlag: McGraw-Hill Education
Zustand: very good
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Brooklyn, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 13. Juni 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Anbieterinformationen: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.