Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Becoming a Green Innovator is an authoritative, insider's perspective on conceptualizing, developing, and implementing innovative strategies for corporate sustainability. Featuring CEOs representing some of the top companies in the nation, this book provides best practices for creating core green values that can be woven into the business fabric to ensure the ongoing execution of eco-friendly decisions. With the onset of global warming, CEOs face increasing pressure to do their part in making the earth a cleaner place by reducing CO2 emissions throughout the business, and these authors offer instructions for saving energy, constructing greener buildings, and selling products that are better for the planet. From conceiving green ideas to getting employees involved, this book provides valuable insight for those looking to instill a culture of environmental stewardship, awareness, and accountability. Showing a responsibility to clients and the community by seeing the big picture, these authors also demonstrate how the meaning of green extends beyond the traditional reduce, reuse, recycle paradigm to harness alternative energy like solar power. Highlighting the importance of knowing where to innovate, the authors also offer tips for incorporating green concepts into product development, in addition to measuring ROI for green innovation by establishing environmental metrics. The different niches presented and the breadth of perspectives represented enable readers to get inside some of the leading executive minds of today, as these insiders offer up their thoughts around the keys to indelibly integrating green innovation into the DNA of your company.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Andy Acho, Former Worldwide Director, Environmental Outreach and Strategy, Ford Motor Company
2. Kevin J. Surace, Chief Executive Officer, Serious Materials
3. Ron Gonen, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, RecycleBank
4. Norbert Sporns, Chief Executive Officer, HQ Sustainable Maritime Industries Inc.
5. David Murphy, President and Chief Executive Officer, Better World Books
6. S. Richard Fedrizzi, Chief Executive Officer and Founding Chair, U.S. Green Building Council
7. Joel Makower, Chairman and Executive Editor, Greener World Media
8. Kathleen Gilligan, Co-founder, EcoStrategy Group
9. Walter V. Nasdeo, Managing Director and Director, Research, Ardour Capital Investments -
10. Kevin S. Neumaier P.E., President and Chief Executive Officer, Ecology and Environment Inc.
11. Danny Kennedy, President, Sungevity
12. Sharon Rowe, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, ECOBAGS Products
13. Peter Gross, Chief Executive Officer, EYP Mission Critical Facilities
14. Aaron Lamstein, Executive Chairman, Worldwise Inc. -
Buchbeschreibung Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers DADAX0314904220
Buchbeschreibung Thomson West; Aspatore Books. Paperback. Buchzustand: As New. This copy appears to be in nearly new condition. Buchnummer des Verkäufers G0314904220I2N00