Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Ronald Grizzington III, the rich new cub in town, wants to date Bonnie Brown, but Bonnie isn't sure she likes the stuck-up cub. Brother Bear is sure -- sure that he's not wild about any cub who wants to date Bonnie. Can Bonnie's heart be won by fancy restaurants and expensive gifts? Can Brother control his jealousy? Will the Big Date turn into the Big Disaster? Tune in to Bear Country to find out.
Über den Autor:
* Stan and Jan Berenstain were both born in 1923 in Philadelphia. They didn't know each other as children, but met later at school, at the Philadelphia College of Art. They liked each other right away, and found out that the both enjoyed the same kinds of books, plays, music and art.
* During World War II, Stan was a medical assistant in the Army, and Jan worked in an airplane factory. When the war was over, they got married and began to work together as artists and writers, primarily drawing cartoons for popular magazines.
* After having their two sons Leo and Michael, the Berenstains decided to write some funny children's books that their children and other children could read and enjoy.
* Their first published children's book was called The Big Honey Hunt . It was about a family of bears, who later became known as the "Berenstain Bears".
* Over 50 children's books later, Stan and Jan still plan all of their books together -- both write the stories, and both write the pictures. They live outside of Philadelphia in the country.
Titel: The Berenstain Bears and the Big Date (...
Verlag: Random House Books for Young Readers
Zustand: very good
Buchbeschreibung Random House Books for Young Readers. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Good. 0679989412 Ex-library book with usual markings. Meets the good condition guidelines. Has wear. Five star seller - Buy with confidence!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers Z0679989412Z3