Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Welcome to Australia's self-proclaimed most beautiful city (Sydneysiders know a good thing when they see it!). Let us guide you around Sydney's stunning harbour and through its bustling streets to find the best shops, restaurants, bars and places to stay. Best of Sydney puts the whole city in your trouser pocket, be they Armani or board-shorts.
• PLAN YOUR STAY with our easy-to-use fold-out maps, suggested itineraries and walking tours
• HIT THE STREETS and follow us around Sydney's best museums, beaches, galleries, sights and attractions
• SHOP UP A STORM at classy boutiques and quirky little shops. Find out why this is Australia's most shopping-obsessed city!
• SHAKE YOUR BOOTY with the city's movers at dance clubs, pubs and swanky cocktail bars
• FUEL UP on coffees and pancakes at deadly cool cafes, or a plate of something more substantial at stylish restaurants
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet, 2004. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Gebraucht. Gebraucht - Gut - 128 pp. Buchnummer des Verkäufers INF3002691033
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Buchzustand: Used; Acceptable. Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. The book is perfectly readable and fit for use, although it shows signs of previous ownership. The spine is likely creased and the cover scuffed or slightly torn. Textbooks will typically have an amount of underlining and/or highlighting, as well as notes. If this book is over 5 years old, then please expect the pages to be yellowing or to have age spots. Buchnummer des Verkäufers CHL2030636
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Buchzustand: Used; Very Good. Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. Though second-hand, the book is still in very good shape. Minimal signs of usage may include very minor creasing on the cover or on the spine. Buchnummer des Verkäufers CHL1885944
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications 01/09/2004, 2004. Buchzustand: Good. Will be shipped promptly from UK warehouse. Book is in good condition with no missing pages, no damage or soiling and tight spine. There may be some dog-eared pages showing previous use but overall a great book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9053-9781740595353
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications 01/09/2004, 2004. Buchzustand: Good. This book is in good or better condition. It has no tears to the pages and no pages will be missing from the book. The spine of the book is still in great condition and the front cover is generally unmarked. It has signs of previous use but overall is in really nice, tight condition. Shipping is normally same day from our UK warehouse. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9053-9781740595353
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Buchzustand: Used; Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 2072844
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications 01/09/2004, 2004. Buchzustand: Very Good. This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. . Buchnummer des Verkäufers 7719-9781740595353
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. All orders are dispatched the following working day from our UK warehouse. Established in 2004, we have over 500,000 books in stock. No quibble refund if not completely satisfied. Buchnummer des Verkäufers mon0001913847
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. No.1 BESTSELLERS - great prices, friendly customer service â€" all orders are dispatched next working day. Buchnummer des Verkäufers mon0000481237
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet. Paperback. Buchzustand: Fair. Buchnummer des Verkäufers G1740595351I5N00