Ex-Library Book - will contain Library Markings. This copy shows very minor wear. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: What did Jesus envision when He told His disciples to pray that God's will be done "on earth as it is in heaven"?
Whether you grew up in a church or not, all of us have ideas about God, His kingdom, and His expectations of us. Some of our beliefs were taught and others were formed through life experiences. Most of us don't really know what God designed for us here on earth, much less in heaven.
The Blueprint reveals God's original and unchanging plan for you, those you love, your community, and the world. The Blueprint is for you if you:
* Want to know your purpose on earth
* Want to be part of a community that makes a difference
* Believe God should be someone you can experience today
* Suspect that your whole life should be integrated, including spirituality
* Want to be challenged about the things that have left you less than enthusiastic about your God/Church experience
* Wonder what "on earth as it is in heaven" looks like
* Want to experience transformation in your personal and professional life
Buy "The Blueprint" and discover God's Blueprint for your life and begin fulfilling your dreams in Him!
Titel: The Blueprint: God's Design for Your Life
Verlag: TJ Associates
Zustand: Very Good
Buchbeschreibung TJ Associates, 2012. Buchzustand: Very Good. 1st Edition. N/A. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Buchnummer des Verkäufers GRP88563789
Buchbeschreibung TJ Associates. Paperback. Buchzustand: VERY GOOD. Cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. May have light creases on the cover and binding. Some pages may contain writing and or highlighting. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 2594354506
Buchbeschreibung TJ Associates. Buchzustand: Good. good condition. Buchnummer des Verkäufers SD-2-A-1-0713
Buchbeschreibung TJ Associates, 2012. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 0983693676
Buchbeschreibung Bethany House, 2012. Paperback. Buchzustand: Brand New. 1st edition. 286 pages. 8.90x5.90x0.90 inches. In Stock. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 0983693676