Commands Guide Tutorial for SolidWorks 2012
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1585036951
Über diesen Titel:
This book covers the following:
- System and Document properties
- 2D and 3D Sketch tools
- Sketch entities
- 3D Feature tools
- Motion Study
- Sheet Metal
- Motion Study
- Sustainability Xpress
- PhotoView 360
- Pack and Go
- Intelligent Modeling techniques and more.
Chapter 1 provides a basic overview of the concepts and terminology used throughout this book using SolidWorks 2012 software. If you are completely new to SolidWorks, you should read Chapter 1 in detail and complete Lesson 1, Lesson 2 and Lesson 3 in the SolidWorks Tutorials.
If you are familiar with an earlier release of SolidWorks, you still might want to skim Chapter 1 to be acquainted with some of the commands, menus and features that you have not used; or you can simply jump to any section in any chapter.
Each chapter (18 total) provides detail PropertyManager information on key topics with individual stand alone short tutorials to reinforce and demonstrate the functionality and ease of the SolidWorks tool or feature. All models for the 240 plus tutorials are located on the enclosed book CD with their solution (initial and final). Learn by doing, not just by reading!
Formulate the skills to create, modify and edit sketches and solid features. Learn the techniques to reuse features, parts and assemblies through symmetry, patterns, copied components, design tables, configurations and more.
The book is design to compliment the Online Tutorials and Online Help contained in SolidWorks 2012. The goal is to illustrate how multiple design situations and systematic steps combine to produce successful designs.
The authors developed the tutorials by combining their own industry experience with the knowledge of engineers, department managers, professors, vendors and manufacturers.These professionals are directly involved with SolidWorks everyday. Their responsibilities go far beyond the creation of just a 3D model.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Start
2. SolidWorks System Options
3. SolidWorks Document Properties
4. Design Intent, Sketching and Sketch Entities
5. Sketch Tools, Geometric Relations and Dimensions/Relations Tools
6. Extruded Boss/Base, Extruded Cut, Fillet and Cosmetic Features
7. Revolved, Hole, Dome and Curve Features
8. Shell, Draft, and Rib Features
9. Pattern Features, Mirror Features and Coordinate System PropertyManager
10. Sweep, Loft, Wrap and Flex Features
11. Bottom-Up Assembly Modeling and more
12. Top-Down Assembly Modeling and more
13. Drawings and Drawing Tools
14. Sheet Metal Features and Tools
15. SolidWorks PhotoView 360 and Measure Tools
16. Pack and Go, PDFs, SolidWorks Toolbox, Design Library and Explorer
17. SimulationXpress, Sustainability/SustainabilityXpress, and FloXpress
18. Intelligent Modeling Techniques
Über den Autor: David Planchard is the founder of D&M Education LLC. Before starting D&M Education, he spent over 27 years in industry and academia holding various engineering, marketing, and teaching positions and degrees. He holds five U.S. patents and one international patent. He has published and authored numerous papers on Machine Design, Product Design, Mechanics of Materials, and Solid Modeling. He is an active member of the SolidWorks Users Group and the American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE). David holds a BSME, MSM with the following Professional Certifications: CCAI, CCNA, CCNP, CSWA, and CSWP. David is a SolidWorks Solution Partner, an Adjunct Faculty member and the SAE advisor at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in the Mechanical Engineering department.
Marie Planchard is the Director of World Education Markets at DS SolidWorks Corp. Before she joined SolidWorks, Marie spent over 10 years as an engineering professor at Mass Bay College in Wellesley Hills, MA. She has 14 plus years of industry software experience and held a variety of management and engineering positions. Marie holds a BSME, MSME and a Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) Certification. She is an active member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE).
David and Marie Planchard are co-authors of the following books:
- A Commands Guide for SolidWorks 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008
- Assembly Modeling with SolidWorks 2010, 2008, 2006, 2005-2004, 2003 and 2001Plus
- Drawing and Detailing with SolidWorks 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 and 2001/2001Plus
- Engineering Design with SolidWorks with Multimedia CD 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001Plus, 2001 and 1999
- Engineering Graphics with SolidWorks 2012, 2011, 2010 with Multimedia CD
- SolidWorks: The Basics with Multimedia CD 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2003
- SolidWorks Tutorial with Multimedia CD 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003 and 2001/2001Plus
- The Fundamentals of SolidWorks: Featuring the VEXplorer robot, 2008 and 2007
- Official Certified SolidWorks Associate Examination Guide, Version 3; 2011, 2010, 2009, Version 2; 2010, 2009, 2008, Version 1; 2007
- Official Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) Certification Guide with Multimedia DVD, 2011, 2010
- Applications in Sheet Metal Using Pro/SHEETMETAL & Pro/ENGINEER
Titel: Commands Guide Tutorial for SolidWorks 2012
Verlag: SDC Publications
Einband: Soft cover
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Lewiston, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.