Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Covered Call Writing With Qs And Diamonds: Double-Digit Returns on Ready-Made Portfolios is not just another book about covered call writing. It is a highly focused and readily understandable educational tool with a unique easy-to-follow implementation program. It is designed for investors who either do not have the time or the desire to research individual stocks and administer such a portfolio, yet who seek an opportunity to achieve double-digit investment returns by using covered call writing.
Ownership of the ready-made portfolios available to you with the Qs (ticker symbol QQQQ: the 100 largest companies on the Nasdaq) and Diamonds (ticker symbol DIA: the stocks composing the Dow Jones Industrial Average) eliminate the need for stock research. And, the call writing choices you have available to you with them are far broader than any individual stocks, making them the perfect equity investments to use in conjunction with covered call writing.
After the annual meeting of his company, Warren Buffett (Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway) said to Maria Bartiromo of CNBC: If you own equities, over the next twenty or thirty years you will get a reasonable return. Maybe its 6%, maybe its 7%. People who expect 15% a year are doomed to disappointment. If you believe that The Oracle of Omaha is right about a slow-growth market for decades to come, then everything that you need as an investor is here for you in this book to develop and implement a covered call writing program using two of the most liquid, highly diversified equity portfolios.
THE BOOK PROVIDES:
* The case for using the PowerShares QQQ that tracks the Nasdaq-100 Index (top 100 Nasdaq stocks in market capitalization) and the Diamonds Trust Series 1 (tracks the Dow Jones Industrial Average) for total or substantial portfolio composition.
* Details on the unique features of these two highly liquid and popular Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) that make them ideally suitable for no hassle, easy decision covered call writing to assist in reaching consistent double-digit investment returns in a more conservative way than a buy-and-hold equity strategy.
* A detailed turnkey implementation program for call writing with the QQQQ and DIA, including out-of-the-money calls and in-the-money calls, both of which can yield solid double-digit returns, when and how to effectively use them.
* Discussion on call expiration date selection to fit your needs, including the advantages of shorter-term and longer-term expirations.
* A presentation of technical analysis tools to assist investors in making short-term decisions on when to write calls, and which type of call to write.
* Use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to assist in reviewing covered call writing selection alternatives and tracking your results so that the best decisions for you are reached to achieve your investment return goal.
* Use of margin, if appropriate for you, to potentially almost double the returns from covered call writing on these ready-made portfolios.
* Details about brokerage accounts, with special emphasis on the use of online discount brokerages for quick, very low cost execution of trades. Web sites for brokerages, charting sources and other technical information are provided.
* Presentation of the tax information you need to understand and administer the income tax aspects of covered call writing.
With interest rates so low and a scarcity of acceptable investment alternatives available to investors, covered call writing on diversified portfolios such as the Qs and Diamonds may offer one of the best possible opportunities to achieve double-digit investment returns in the slow-growth market we seem sure to encounter ahead.
From the Author: Covered call writing has helped thousands of individual investors achieve double-digit investment returns and will do so in the future if predictions of a slow-growth market by experts such as Warren Buffett, John Templeton, Peter Lynch, Jeremy Siegel, Barton Biggs, John Bollinger and many others are realized. With "Covered Call Writing With Qs and Diamonds" the program that has been so well received in my other books will now be available to investors who have no interest in building portfolios of individual companies, yet desire broad participation in the stock market and most particularly want to utilize covered call writing to immediately improve their cash flow and investment returns. As you will see in the book, investments in Qs and Diamonds provide the perfect opportunity for covered call writing. No investment research is needed...just start writing calls and start collecting the cash in your brokerage account tomorrow. Tools for technical analysis are also included for those that wish to use them to help guide call writing decisions. Excel® templates are also provided to assist in choosing the best call options to suit your own investment return goals and for comprehensive recordkeeping. Now, with this book, covered call writing is available to everyone equally.
Buchbeschreibung Arrow Publications. Buchzustand: Acceptable. A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (However the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text. Book may be a price cutter or have a remainder mark. Buchnummer des Verkäufers C-02-03-05-0320
Buchbeschreibung Arrow Publications. PLASTIC COMB. Buchzustand: Good. 097155143X . Buchnummer des Verkäufers HGT5956RJCC071316H0575P
Buchbeschreibung Arrow Publications, 2009. Plastic Comb. Buchzustand: New. book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers M097155143X
Buchbeschreibung Arrow Publications, 2003. Plastic Comb. Buchzustand: Brand New. 174 pages. 8.40x6.00x0.60 inches. In Stock. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 097155143X
Buchbeschreibung Arrow Publications. PLASTIC COMB. Buchzustand: Fine. 097155143X Like New Condition. Buchnummer des Verkäufers LN7.0907011
Buchbeschreibung Arrow Publications. PLASTIC COMB. Buchzustand: New. 097155143X New Condition. Buchnummer des Verkäufers NEW7.0907011
Buchbeschreibung Arrow Publications, 2009. Plastic Comb. Buchzustand: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 097155143X