This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: The Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet Switches deliver a high-performance, scal- able solution for campus, branch office, and data center environments. You can deploy cost-effective Junos switching solutions that deliver carrier-class reliability, security risk management, network virtualization, application control, and reduced total cost of ownership. This book gives you both configuration background and key samples so you can get your switch up and optimally running in your network. No theory, no long introductions, just straightforward configurational how-to's.
IT'S DAY ONE AND YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO, SO LEARN HOW TO:
- Manage an EX Series switch using the Junos command line interface (CLI).
- Set key Virtual Chassis configurations using various interconnection methods, as well as important design considerations for your Virtual Chassis configuration.
- Configure Link Aggregation Group (LAG).
- Configure Layer 2 Switching and Layer 3 Routing.
- Configure basic IP connectivity and elements to enable remote access.
- Configure basic static routing.
- Set various Ethernet-switching-options such as voice VLAN, L2 security (DHCP snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection, etc.), or other Layer 2-specific features.
- Configure key EX Series switch features such as Ethernet OAM, MVRP, Multicast, EZQOS-Voice and Port Mirroring.
Juniper Networks Day One books provide just the information you need to know on day one. That's because they are written by subject matter experts who specialize in getting networks up and running.
Buchbeschreibung Juniper Networks Books, 2011. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 1936779145
Buchbeschreibung Juniper Networks Books, 2011. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P111936779145
Buchbeschreibung Juniper Networks Books, 2011. Paperback. Buchzustand: Like New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P011936779145
Buchbeschreibung Juniper Networks Books, 2011. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P021936779145