Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT, ...
Verlag: Compass Publishing
Zustand: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9781599660066-3
Inhaltsangabe: Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT continues the Compass Publishing graded test preparation course for the TOEFL iBT test administeredby ETS. In this second book of the series, students will be able to familiarize themselves with innovative question types found on the TOEFL iBT test in addition to practicing suggested tips and skills designed to increase their scores in all four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT is available in a combined edition with all four skills incorporated or by split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing).
- Focused practice of each question type
- Guided note-taking activities
- Annotated reading, listening, and sample response passages to support vocabulary acquisition
- Graded practice to enhance further acquisition of test skills
- Authentic test practice modeled on the TOEFL iBT format
- Full answer key including all sample responses
- Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
- Audio recording includes over 120 sample conversations and lectures,
as well as over 40 sample responses for speaking tasks
- Split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) available
- Combined audio CD set available separately
The complete Compass TOEFL iBT Skills Course
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT -- Beginning
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT -- Intermediate
Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT -- Advanced
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 13. Juni 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Anbieterinformationen: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.