Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act: Law, Explanation and Analysis
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_0808021648
Über diesen Titel:
Written by the CCH editorial staff of banking and securities attorneys, the 1,600-plus page book explains every provision of this complex legislation, providing over 600 pages of the analysis you need to understand the impact of this historic legislation. Commentary includes discussion of the relevant legislative history, including committee reports and floor remarks, detailed citations to new and amended law sections, and editorial comments and caution notes. This publication also features the full text of the legislation and committee reports, tables of effective dates and statutes amended, and a topical index.
The law includes these elements:
- Establishes a Financial Stability Oversight Council
- Establishes an orderly liquidation authority
- Creates a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Creates an Office of Financial Research
- Creates a Federal Insurance Office
- Eliminates the Office of Thrift Supervision
- National minimum underwriting standards for home mortgages
- Stricter oversight of credit rating agencies
- New capital standards for banks based on size and risk
- Requires affiliate structure for derivatives trading operations deemed risky
- Limits proprietary trading at the largest financial firms (the Volcker Rule)
- Regulates derivatives on exchanges or through clearing organizations
- Requires SEC registration of hedge funds and private equity funds
- Imposes retention requirements on securitized loans
- Promotes use of stricter state-level consumer protection laws
- Requires independent compensation committees
- Gives shareholders a non-binding ?say-on-pay?
- Investor protection for seniors and underserved investors
Make sure you are prepared for this historic legislation with this comprehensive and timely publication.
Titel: Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer ...
Verlag: CCH Incorporated
Einband: Soft cover
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Lewiston, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.