Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Eat Yourself Slim
Verlag: Erica House
Einband: Soft cover
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1893162052
Inhaltsangabe: Dimensions (in inches): 0.55 x 9.00 x 6.04 Canadian Edition (new English translation).
Vom Verlag: Since 1986, Michel Montignac has revolutionized the way Europeans eat. The Montignac Method has taught people how to eat healthier while at the same time lose and maintain their ideal weight. It also helps to decrease cardiovascular risks. Whats more, cardiologists and nutritionists the world over heartily endorse the Montignac Method.
In this book, Michel Montignac will explain how :
- To forget about calorie counting
- To eat right kinds of foods without restrictions
- To plan and make your own meals without fuss
- To distinguish between good fats to help you control cholesterol
- To chose low glycemic index carbohydrates, which help weight loss
- To avoid high glycemic index carbohydrates, which are responsible for weight gain
- To enjoy a glass of wine with you meals
- To dine at restaurants and festive occasions without worry
Michel Montignac, a native of France, published his French version of Eat Yourself Slim in 1987. Since then, it has sold in 35 countries and has been translated into 18 languages. Famous Chefs, movie stars, royalty and ordinary people alike praised the Montignac Method because it celebrates food while at the same time enhances health.
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.