Exploring Your Role: An Introduction to Early Childhood Education & Teacher Preparation Access Card (3rd Edition)
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9780136149231-3
Über diesen Titel:
Exploring Your Role: An Introduction to Early Childhood Education
Mary Renck Jalongo & Joan Packer Isenberg
Exploring Your Role offers an integrated and innovative introduction to early childhood education, organized around NAEYC?s twelve essential teaching roles. Its content and pedagogy help students to make connections among teacher roles, theory, research, and practice. Exploring Your Role is an interactive text that encourages students to function as reflective practitioners in response to case study material. Features such as ?Did You Know?? ?Meet the Teachers,? ?Ask the Experts,? and ?One Child, Three Perspectives,? lead students in building personal connections with practice as they develop professional knowledge in working with families and educators. To underscore students? growing understanding of diverse learners, diversity icons alert readers to relevant sections.
Key changes to this edition:
- New Teacher Prep Website margin notes integrate high-quality video clips, artifacts, and strategies throughout the text (an access code card is included, providing full access to the site)
- A new Chapter 3 on diversity and equity issues, written by Beatrice S. Fennimore
- Each chapter?s learning outcomes are now linked to professional standards, including those from NAEYC, INTASC, and ACEI
- New and updated ?Collaborating with Families? feature in each chapter
- Expanded content on ECE program types
- New standards-based lesson and unit plans
- Companion Website for students features practice assessments written in PRAXIS-like format to prepare students for their licensure exams and professional practica.
Resources include an online Instructor?s Manual and Test Bank, an electronic test management system, WebCT and Blackboard, Power Point slides for instructors and note-taking slides for students, and a Companion Website.
Titel: Exploring Your Role: An Introduction to ...
Verlag: Prentice Hall
Zustand: very good
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Brooklyn, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 13. Juni 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Anbieterinformationen: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.