This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Fatima: The Signs and Secrets is a unique book that draws in the reader for a closer look at the intriguing signs of the 1917 Fatima, Portugal apparitions. In this generous volume, the reader will discover:
· How Pope Benedict XVI's affirmation, "We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete," and his earlier comments (as Cardinal Ratzinger) on the Third Secret, remind us anew that all scriptural prophecies are fulfilled---except those foretelling the "last days."
· What St. Michael the Archangel's appearance at Fatima signifies-including the connection to the Book of Daniel
· The Lord’s seven purposes for giving a sign, all of which apply to the many “sensible” signs witnessed by the crowds at Fatima.
· The meanings of the signs, including but not limited to:
-The cloud that appeared every month at solar noon over the holmoak tree where the Lady stood.
-Atmospheric changes of light, temperature, and color (from the rainbow spectrum to pure gold.
- The dimming of the sun on a cloudless and bright day
-The large claps of thunder heard at two different Apparitions, one of them in July when the Virgin Mary gave the three shepherd children the Great Secret of Fatima
-The appearance of mystical flowers on trees, only during the Apparition
-The stars seen at noon on a clear summer day
-The luminous globe of light that appeared, traveling from and to the east
-A shower of small white objects, described as petals, snowflakes, tiny doves, stars, or roses, which gently fell from the sky and disappeared before touching the ground
-The “Great Sign” (The Miracle of the Sun) and its probable meaning as discerned by Pope Paul VI, Bishop Rudolph Graber, Fr. Louis Kondor, and others
Other valuable topics uncovered by the author include:
· Sr. Lucia’s description of the Virgin of Fatima, who also wore an ornament known as the Star of Esther. Delve into the succinct yet detailed study of the Book of Esther and Chapters 8-13 of the Apocalypse, illustrating the links between the Fatima message and Scriptural prophecy
· Pope Benedict XVI's admission that the Third Secret is spoken−a printed fact completely missed by journalists!
· The Six Themes of the Third Secret of Fatima (as revealed by Cardinal Ratzinger, who later became Pope Benedict XVI)
· Our Lady of Akita and the Third Secret of Fatima
· Fatima and the Significance of the 13th day-including an amazing link to St. Peter's martyrdom in Rome.
· The Pattern of Three's during the July 1917 Fatima Apparition
· St. John Bosco’s famous Dream of the Two Pillars and its correlation to the future Third Secret of Fatima
· Why Fatima cannot be easily dismissed as a "private revelation"
· The Age of Mary and the Lost Meaning of Conversion
· The 19th Century apparitions leading up to Fatima, including Our Lady of Knock's silent message pointing to Ch. 8 of the Apocalypse
· Why the Immaculate Conception is the Mother of God and Men
· The Remedy: Why Devotion to the Immaculate Heart?
· The connections between Fatima's Great Secret, the Precious Blood of Jesus, the Cross of Christ, and the Sacred Heart devotion.
· Our Own Interior Lives: Meditations on Christ's Escorts on the Way of the Cross and our Imitation of Christ
· How to pray the Rosary with St. Louis de Montfort's meditations, and more!
About the Author: Marianna Bartold is the author of "Guadalupe: Secrets of the Image" and "Fatima: The Signs and Secrets." Her other works include the Keeping It Catholic "Home Education Guide" books (Volumes I and II), "The Age of Mary Catholic Study Guides," and other titles. Mrs. Bartold served as the original homeschool editor of Sursum Corda (now included in Latin Mass Magazine) and she was the founding publisher of The Catholic Family’s Magnificat! Magazine. A Catholic wife and homeschooling mother, Mrs. Bartold is also a speaker and occasionally contributes to various journals. For five years, her column “Secrets of the Catholic City” was published in Catholic Family News. An online moderator for various Catholic discussion groups, including many on Facebook, currently Mrs. Bartold is working on various writing and publishing projects.
Buchbeschreibung KIC. PAPERBACK. Buchzustand: Good. 0986220302 Item in good condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Buchnummer des Verkäufers Z0986220302Z3
Buchbeschreibung KIC. PAPERBACK. Buchzustand: Very Good. 0986220302 Item in very good condition! Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Buchnummer des Verkäufers Z0986220302Z2
Buchbeschreibung KIC. Paperback. Buchzustand: Brand New. 362 pages. 9.00x6.00x0.82 inches. In Stock. Buchnummer des Verkäufers zk0986220302
Buchbeschreibung KIC, 2014. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 0986220302