This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: An updated translation of a 1998 German edition which established itself as a valuable reference for automotive executives at car and truck manufacturers, suppliers and automotive service providers. The Future of the Automotive Industry: Challenges and Concepts for the 21st Century examines crucial issues facing the industry -- such as emerging markets, globalization,technological innovation, environmental demands and e-business -- and outlines approaches to meet these challenges.
In order for manufacturers and suppliers to cope with the industry's increasing complexity, they will have to adapt their products and processes. This book presents tested and proven concepts, described from the viewpoints of OEMs, suppliers and trade.
The book features analysis of the most important questions impacting the development of the automotive industry such as:
- How will demand shift between "mature" markets and emerging regions (Eastern Europe, China, and South America)?
- What effect will growing concentration have on the competitive structure of industry?
- How can OEMs and suppliers master technological innovation in the future?
- What opportunities does information technology offer?
- For what changes should dealers, manufacturers and suppliers prepare in their core processes?
Buchbeschreibung Society of Automotive Engineers Inc. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. Nice condition with minor indications of previous handling. Buchnummer des Verkäufers G0768006880I4N00
Buchbeschreibung Society of Automotive Engineers, 2000. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Has minor wear and/or markings. SKU:9780768006889-3-0-3. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9780768006889-3-0-3
Buchbeschreibung Society of Automotive Engineers Inc, 2000. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Buchnummer des Verkäufers GD-161-08-5800705