Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: Highway Administration. Transportation Planning. Highway Evaluation. Driver, Pedestrian, and Vehicle Characteristics. Traffic Characteristics. Geometric Design of Highways. Roadside Design. Intersections, Interchanges, Terminals. Highway Mass Transit Facilities. Drainage and Drainage Structures. Traffic Engineering. Surveys, Plan, and Estimates. Contracts and Supervision. Highway Materials. Flexible Pavement Design. Earthwork Operations and Equipment. Bases, Subbases, and Low-Cost Surfaces. High-Type Bituminous Pavements. Concrete Pavements. Highway Maintenance and Rehabilitation. Appendix. Index. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_0471003158
Über diesen Titel:
Klappentext: New standards, current methods, and modern technology
Offering focused yet comprehensive coverage of the field of highway engineering, this Seventh Edition of Paul Wright and Karen Dixon?s classic text guides you though the latest standards and advances. You?ll explore the art of geometric design, roadside design, and approaches to the design of intersections and interchanges; learn modern methods for traffic control; and examine the most widely used technologies for highway materials and construction. In addition, the text features valuable background material on legislative, administrative, economic evaluation, traffic characteristics, as well as driver, pedestrian, and vehicle characteristics.
- Reflects changes in AASHTO?s publications, A Guide for Geometric Design of Highways and Streets and the Guide for Development of Bicycle Facilities.
- Presents modern coverage of highway capacity to reflect changes in the Highway Capacity Manual.
- Describes accepted procedures for traffic engineering and control, and includes the latest standards from the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Millennium Edition.
- Offers a new section on the superpave mix design method as well as new material on the AASHTO method for the design of rigid pavements.
- Provides significant coverage of pavements and the prevailing technology for highway maintenance and rehabilitation.
Titel: Highway Engineering
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Lewiston, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.