Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Levels 5&6 Complete includes both 1st Grade levels in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Levels 5&6 Complete covers:
- Kindergarten Review
- Beginning Consonant Blends Like “ch-,” “sh-,” “th-,” and “qu-”
- Ending Consonant Blends Like “-ch,” “-th,” and “-es”
- Suffixes “-ing,” “-er,” “-ly,” and “-ed”
- Two-Syllable Words
- 36 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 6 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Slim Sam
- Lucky for Me
- Good Job, Dennis
- Chick-Chick the Ping-Pong Champ
- Over My Head
- The Case of the Missing Sandwich
- 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book authors Robert San Souci and Rosemary Wells
- Fred’s Red Hat by Rosemary Wells
- The Little Ghost by Robert San Souci
- 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!
About the Author: At Hooked on Phonics, we believe that every child loves to learn, so we focus on nurturing that thirst for knowledge with products that are fun, effective, and easy to use. We respond to a child’s natural curiosity and support families and teachers as they help children improve literacy skills. We celebrate every success so learning becomes a positive cycle that kids will love to repeat again and again. We meet all children at their level, engage their imaginations, and help them climb to the next level step by step. Every achievement ends in a celebration of success, an elevation of confidence, and an increase in self-esteem. As children master reading skills, they also lay the foundation for a lifetime of learning. It’s our goal to make a difference in children’s lives by making learning fun and easy. That’s why we’ve brought together a dedicated team of parents, leading educators, interactive designers, writers, and artists. Through collaboration, research, and testing, we continually develop innovative products and systems that teach children not only to learn but also to love learning.
Buchbeschreibung Hooked on Phonics, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers INGM9781604991468
Buchbeschreibung Hooked on Phonics, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Buchnummer des Verkäufers mon0001282418
Buchbeschreibung Hooked on Phonics, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: Used: Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers SONG1604991461
Buchbeschreibung Hooked on Phonics, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Original. Buchnummer des Verkäufers DADAX1604991461
Buchbeschreibung Hooked on Phonics, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P021604991461
Buchbeschreibung Hooked on Phonics, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Never used!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P111604991461
Buchbeschreibung Hooked on Phonics, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: Like New. Almost new condition. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P011604991461
Buchbeschreibung Hooked on Phonics, 2009. Buchzustand: good. A good reading copy. May contain markings or be a withdrawn library copy. Expect delivery in 20 days. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9781604991468-4