Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
The mere size of New York City can intimidate even the most sophisticated traveler who has only days to spend here. 48 Hours New York City sends you to both the famous and the less familiar sights, allowing you to feel you?ve really gotten to know New York, in ways even many New Yorkers do not.
For weekend travelers, 48 Hours New York City is the ideal pocket reference to one of America?s most vibrant cities. Offering just the information needed to get the most out of a quick visit, it lays out options for the perfect two-day travel plan—allowing a taste of all the essential attractions. Inside you?ll find:
• Day Plans highlighting key stops, and nearby lunch, cocktail, and early dinner options
• Destination Dinners indicating restaurants worth a special trip, arranged by price
• After Dark—theater, comedy, and ballet; music for all ears; and classy watering holes
• Need to Know section with practical information on getting around
• One More Day segment offering ideas if you have extra time
• A PopOut® map of New York
Titel: 48 Hours New York City: Timed Tours for ...
Verlag: GPP Travel
Zustand: very good
Buchbeschreibung GPP Travel, 2009. Buchzustand: Good. 1st. N/A. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Buchnummer des Verkäufers GRP90597624
Buchbeschreibung GPP Travel, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. Zustand des Schutzumschlags: No Dust Jacket. 0.3 x 5 x 4 Inches; 32 pages. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 98744
Buchbeschreibung GPP Travel, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 762749261