Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: This introductory social work book provides both a theoretical and applied overview of the U.S. social welfare system, with international perspectives throughout. Other strengths include themes of empowerment theory and practice and an ecosystems framework. Part I is devoted to the history of social work in the U.S. as well as issues of economic oppression, social oppression, human rights, and restorative justice. Part II is devoted to social work across the life cycle.
Vom Verlag: *Key Features of the Book*
* Contains complete text of official United Nations and social work documents.
* Gives attention to the U.S.?s and the world?s oppressed populations including minorities, indigenous people, and gays and lesbians.
* Includes an Instructor?s Resource Manual, test blanks, and power point are available containing essay and multiple-choice questions, lists of discussion topics, key vocabulary and people, suggested classroom activities, and relevant available photos.
* Contains dynamic boxed inserts to enhance interest, delves into contemporary controversial issues such as the war in Iraq, globalization, and human rights.
* Includes extensive review questions at the end of each chapter.
Buchbeschreibung Thomson Brooks/Cole. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Fine. 0495008176 Ships promptly from Texas. Buchnummer des Verkäufers HGT1811.2ACLC112015H0270
Buchbeschreibung Wadsworth Publishing Co Inc. Buchzustand: Acceptable. Ships same or next business day with delivery confirmation. Acceptable condition. Contains highlighting. Expedited shipping available. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 1000003788439-3237
Buchbeschreibung Wadsworth Publishing Co Inc. Buchzustand: Good. Ships same or next business day with delivery confirmation. Good condition. May or may not contain highlighting. Expedited shipping available. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 2794312-0
Buchbeschreibung Wadsworth Publishing Co Inc, 2005. Paperback. Buchzustand: Used: Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers SONG0495008176
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Like New. Book Condition: Like New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97804950081702.0