This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: The updated and most complete edition of Napoleon Hill's masterwork.
Napoleon Hill stunned America when he published the first edition of The Law of Success. It had taken Hill twenty years to research and write. He had personally met with hundreds of the most famous self-made multimillionaires so he could study their habits, analyze their methods, and learn their secrets of success. After further testing and proving his theories, Napoleon Hill refined them into 17 basic principles that anyone could master and use.
Volume IV, The Principles of Personal Integrity
This recording explains step-by-step how you can use the following five Principles of Success:
* Cooperation: eliminate envy and greed, and learn to apply the Law of the Master Mind in all of your relationships.
* Profiting by Failure: Train yourself to recognize the difference between failure and what is just a temporary defeat.
* Tolerance: Eliminate mistrust and doubts so you can reap the rewards that come naturally to accurate thinkers.
* The Golden Rule: Use this most basic law of life to ensure cooperation from any individual or group.
* The Universal Law: Transform your thoughts and habits so they harmonize with success-consciousness.
This revised and updated edition-- the fourth of four volumes-- incorporates new information, explains historical context, and augments Napoleon Hill's original examples with contemporary stories which conclusively prove that The Law of Success is as relevant and applicable today as it was when this landmark book was first published.
Read by Mario Rosales.
Über den Autor:
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in a one-room cabin on the Pound River in Wise County, Virginia. From these humble roots he rose to distinction as the author of the motivational classics The Law of Success and Think and Grow Rich. Hill passed away in November 1970 after a long and successful career writing, teaching, and lecturing about the principles of success. His lifework continues under the direction of the Napoleon Hill Foundation, whose goal and mission is to assist people throughout the world to reach their highest level of personal achievement and self-fulfillment.
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97819324291213.0
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97819324291211.0