Lippincott's Video Series for Nursing Assistants: Patient and Resident Safety: Module 12
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9780781756174-3
Über diesen Titel:
Lippincott's Video Series for Nursing Assistants is the video series designed to accompany Lippincott's Textbook for Nursing Assistants by Pamela Carter and Susan Lewsen. This video series offers step-by-step demonstrations of more than 40 key skills. In addition to teaching technical skills, and in keeping with the focus of the text, Lippincott's Video Series for Nursing Assistants promotes qualities such as compassion and empathy, and demonstrates non-technical skills such as: respecting the individual, caring for people with dementia, death and dying, and entry into the workforce.
- Module One: Resident and Patient Rights and Communication
- Module Two: Infection Control
- Module Three: Positioning and Lifting Patients and Residents
- Module Four: Transferring Patients and Residents
- Module Five: Bedmaking
- Module Six: Vital Signs, Height, and Weight
- Module Seven: Cleanliness and Hygiene
- Module Eight: Grooming
- Module Nine: Basic Nutrition
- Module Ten: Assisting with Urinary and Bowel Elimination
- Module Eleven: Exercise
- Module Twelve: Patient and Resident Safety
- Module Thirteen: Caring for People with Dementia
- Module Fourteen: Death and Dying
- Module Fifteen: Entry Into the Workforce
Titel: Lippincott's Video Series for Nursing ...
Zustand: very good
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Brooklyn, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 13. Juni 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Anbieterinformationen: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.