Lonely Planet Africa (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet; Richmond, Simon; Butler, Stuart; Clammer, Paul; Corne, Lucy; Fitzpatrick, Mary; Holden, Trent; Lee, Jessica; Smith, Helena; Wheeler, Donna
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: Lonely Planet Africa is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a refreshing dip at Victoria Falls, explore the ancient pyramids of Egypt, or take a walkingsafari in South Luangwa National Park. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1741798965
Über diesen Titel:
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Africa is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a refreshing dip at Victoria Falls, explore the ancient pyramids of Egypt, or take a walking safari in South Luangwa National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Africa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Africa Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, local customs, music and wildlife
- Over 235 maps
- Useful features - including Month by Month (annual festival calendar), Itineraries (suggested routes that maximise your time and money), and Planning Safaris
- Coverage of Botswana, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Egypt, the Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Africa, our most comprehensive guide to Africa, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet Country Guides or Regional Guides, such as Lonely Planet Morocco or Lonely Planet Southern Africa.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Kate Armstrong, Stuart Butler, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Paul Clammer, Lucy Corne, Jane Cornwell, Emilie Filou, Mary Fitzpatrick, Michael Grosberg, Anthony Ham, Trent Holden, Jessica Lee, Nana Luckham, Tom Masters, Alan Murphy, Anja Mutic, Nick Ray, Caroline Sieg, Helena Smith, Dean Starnes, Kate Thomas, Richard Waters, Donna Wheeler and Vanessa Wruble.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - The New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)
?Africa is special: a continent of 54 immensely diverse countries that touches the soul with its splendid natural attractions, creativity and humanity.? Simon Richmond, Lonely Planet Writer
Getting you to the heart of a place
- Amazing experiences Inspirational images, destination highlights and author recommendations.
- Plan the perfect trip Planning features and top itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip.
- Get off the beaten track Our authors uncover local secrets that will make your trip unique.
- Planning Safaris
- African Music
Our job is to make amazing travel experiences happen. We visit the places we write about each and every edition. We never take freebies for positive coverage, so you can always rely on us to tell it like it is.
Titel: Lonely Planet Africa (Travel Guide)
Verlag: Lonely Planet
Einband: Soft cover
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Lewiston, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.