Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics (Travel Guide)
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: The authors give special focus on cultural points of interest such as castles and spa towns, while an inspiring full-color Highlights chapter offers top author and traveler picks and experiences. 128 maps. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1741045045
Über diesen Titel:
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through the winding, cobbled side streets of Prague, sample a plate of dumplings at Kutna Hora, or explore the stores of Bardejov; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Czech and Slovak Republics and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, religion, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, flora, wildlife, cuisine, and wine
- Over 104 local maps
- Coverage of Prague, Olomouc, Zdiar, South Bohemia, North Bohemia, East Bohemia, West Bohemia, North Moravia, South Moravia, Bratislava, Central Slovakia, West Slovakia, East Slovakia, High Tatras, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics, our most comprehensive guide to the Czech and Slovak Republics, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Prague? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Prague & the Czech Republic guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Lisa Dunford, and Brett Atkinson.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Experience the best of the Czech and Slovak Republics with Lonely Planet. With our 6th edition you'll discover atmospheric castles on green hilltops, marvel at centuries of architectural majesty in Prague, ski down pristine slopes in the Tatras and relax with a glass of crips, golden beer in historic Plzen.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
Tailored itineraries to help you plan your trip
Color highlights chapter showcasing the top sights and activities
Outdoors chapter tells you where to cycle, hike and ski
Titel: Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics (...
Verlag: Lonely Planet
Einband: Soft cover
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Lewiston, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.