Lonely Planet East Africa (Travel Guide)
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: Lonely Planet East Africa is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the winding backstreets of Lamu, trek to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, or watch theannual wildebeest migration in Masai Mara. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1741796725
Über diesen Titel:
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet East Africa is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the winding backstreets of Lamu, trek to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, or watch the annual wildebeest migration in Masai Mara; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of East Africa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet East Africa Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 114 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Safaris, and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Nairobi, Kampala, Bujumbura, Dodoma, Kigali, Zanzibar Archipelago, Lamu, Masai Mara, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet East Africa, our most comprehensive guide to East Africa, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out Lonely Planet's Travel Guides to those particular destinations for a comprehensive look at what each destination has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mary Fitzpatrick, Anthony Ham, Trent Holden, or Dean Starnes.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
?Gentle gorillas, stampeding wildebeest, snowcapped peaks, paradisiacal beaches and an amazing array of tribal cultures ? all this and more await you in East Africa, one of Africa?s most enticing corners.? ? Mary Fitzpatrick, Lonely Planet Writer
You can trust our travel information because Lonely Planet authors visit the places we write about, each and every edition. We never accept freebies for positive coverage so you can rely on us to tell it like it is.
Inside This Book?
17 Indian Ocean beaches
8 gorilla sightings
80+ national parks and reserves
Countless migrating zebra on the Serengeti
Clear, easy-to-use maps
At-a-glance practical info
Comprehensive planning tools
Titel: Lonely Planet East Africa (Travel Guide)
Verlag: Lonely Planet
Einband: Soft cover
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Lewiston, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.