Lonely Planet Finland (Travel Guide)
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: Lonely Planet Finland is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the striking terrain of Karhunkierros, browse various design shops in Helsinki, or glide downthe slopes in a sled pulled by huskies. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1741795826
Über diesen Titel:
#1 best-selling guide to Finland*
Lonely Planet Finland is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the striking terrain of Karhunkierros, browse various design shops in Helsinki, or glide down the slopes in a sled pulled by huskies; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Finland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Finland Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, painting, sculpture, literature, music, design, and politics
- Over 61 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), The Great Outdoors, and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Helsinki, Turku, Karelia, Tampere, Hame, the Lakeland, the Aland Archipelago, Oulu, Kainuu, Koillismaa, Lapland, Inari, Muonio, Rauma, Kemi, Kuopio, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Finland, our most comprehensive guide to Finland, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Andy Symington, and Fran Parnell.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Bestselling guide to Finland - Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, January 2011 to December 2011.
Titel: Lonely Planet Finland (Travel Guide)
Verlag: Lonely Planet
Einband: Soft cover
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Lewiston, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.