Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Lonely Planet is about to add a new language to the set of English and French-language travel guides currently available under the LP brand.
We've joined forces with Editorial GeoPlaneta, the travel publishing imprint of the Planeta Group in Spain, to publish a range of Lonely Planet products in the Spanish language. It was not only their name we liked, but their guidebook publishing expertise and commitment to delivering quality travel information. More importantly, they'll also help make sure our products are products are adapted in the right way for Spanish travellers -- whether based in Spain, the US or Latin America.
We're launching the venture this season with 12 new titles in Spanish from the Lonely Planet travel guide range. A new website (www.lonelyplanet.es) will also provide travellers with updated information on the destinations covered by the Spanish titles and a forum for swapping stories and news with others from the Spanish traveller community.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Titel: Lonely Planet Guatemala (Spanish Edition)
Verlag: Lonely Planet Publications
Zustand: very good
Buchbeschreibung GEOPLANETA, 2001. Encuadernación de tapa blanda. Buchzustand: Excelente. Geoplaneta. Primera edición 2001. Tapa blanda de editorial ilustrada. Perfecto estado de conservación. Isbn: 8408036874. Guías de Viajes. Guías Turísticas. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 002205
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Book has some visible wear on the binding, cover, pages. Buchnummer des Verkäufers G8408036874I3N00
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications, 2001. Paperback. Buchzustand: Good. Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Buchnummer des Verkäufers GD-254-47-9158489