Lonely Planet Scandinavia (Travel Guide)
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: Lonely Planet Scandinavia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise through Norway's majestic fjords, float in Iceland's Blue Lagoon or sample Copenhagen'sfinest new-Nordic cuisine. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1742204201
Über diesen Titel:
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Scandinavia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise through Norway's majestic fjords, float in Iceland's Blue Lagoon or sample Copenhagen's finest new-Nordic cuisine; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Scandinavia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Scandinavia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife and cuisine.
- Over 53 maps
- Useful features - including Itineraries, Month by Month (annual festival calendar) and Natural Wonders photo feature
- Coverage of Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Tallinn and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Scandinavia, our most comprehensive guide to Scandinavia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet Travel Guides, our most comprehensive guides that both cover the top sights and take the roads less travelled.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Andy Symington, Carolyn Bain, Cristian Bonetto, Anthony Ham and Anna Kaminski.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Whether you dream of cruising through Norway?s majestic fjords or floating in Iceland?s Blue Lagoon, sampling Copenhagen?s finest New Nordic cuisine or gazing at the Northern Lights in a snowy Swedish wonderland, this guide will make your fantasy reality.
Getting you to the heart of a place
- Amazing experiences Inspirational images, highlights, author recommendations and the best of local knowledge
- Plan the perfect trip Planning features and top itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Find hidden travel gems Our authors uncover local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Tallinn chapter
- Natural Wonders feature
- Fully illustrated itineraries
- Countries at a Glance
Our job is to make amazing travel experiences happen. We visit the places we write about each and every edition. We never take freebies for positive coverage, so you can always rely on us to tell it like it is.
Titel: Lonely Planet Scandinavia (Travel Guide)
Verlag: Lonely Planet
Einband: Soft cover
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Lewiston, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.