Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: In the United States, slightly more than half of 1 percent of all the financial professionals control one-quarter of the country's monetary assets. These mega producers made their own rules for success, says financial services trainer and author Steven Drozdeck, and they now stand at the top of the industry with the wealthiest clients, the largest books (averaging over $1 billion), and the greatest financial gains. How did they do it? Each individual found his or her own way, emphasizes Drozdeck, typically going it alone, and frequently making unnecessary mistakes. He interviewed these exceptional people and, for the first time, describes the strategies and formulas that propelled them to the top of their field. In The Mega Producers readers will learn:
* How they got started.
* Major transitions in their careers, as well as major roadblocks.
* Types of clients they deal with, and how to acquire such clients.
* Their business structures, investment emphasis, and investment philosophies.
* Their biggest errors and how, in hindsight, they could have avoided them.
* Things they wish they had done differently.
* Advice they offer to those following in their footsteps. There is a conspicuous void of resources and mentors in the financial services industry, according to Drozdeck. The Mega Producers offers a fresh approach, a synthesized description of what it takes to truly be "the best of the best" in the competitive world of financial management and planning. Most important, readers will learn what to do and what to avoid on the road to success.
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business. Hardcover. Buchzustand: VERY GOOD. Very Good: Cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. May have light creases on the cover and binding. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 2567357872
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear and the pages have only minimal creases. Buchnummer des Verkäufers G0793178363I3N00
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business. Hardcover. Buchzustand: As New. Only slightly differentiated from a new book. Undamaged cover and spine. Pages may display light wear but no marks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers G0793178363I2N00
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Very Good. Very good condition book with only light signs of previous use. Buchnummer des Verkäufers G0793178363I4N00
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business. Buchzustand: As New. Very Good dust jacket. Buchnummer des Verkäufers D10D-wca0662
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Publishing, 2003. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Used: Very Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers SONG0793178363
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business, 2003. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. Brand New. Delivery is usually 4 - 8 business days from day of order. Hassle free return policy satisfaction is guaranteed! Tracking number provided with every order. Ships within 24 hours. Buchnummer des Verkäufers mon0000001586
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97807931783603.0
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Like New. Book Condition: Like New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97807931783602.0
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business, 2003. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 0793178363