Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: In the United States, slightly more than half of 1 percent of all the financial professionals control one-quarter of the country's monetary assets. These mega producers made their own rules for success, says financial services trainer and author Steven Drozdeck, and they now stand at the top of the industry with the wealthiest clients, the largest books (averaging over $1 billion), and the greatest financial gains. How did they do it? Each individual found his or her own way, emphasizes Drozdeck, typically going it alone, and frequently making unnecessary mistakes. He interviewed these exceptional people and, for the first time, describes the strategies and formulas that propelled them to the top of their field. In The Mega Producers readers will learn:
* How they got started.
* Major transitions in their careers, as well as major roadblocks.
* Types of clients they deal with, and how to acquire such clients.
* Their business structures, investment emphasis, and investment philosophies.
* Their biggest errors and how, in hindsight, they could have avoided them.
* Things they wish they had done differently.
* Advice they offer to those following in their footsteps. There is a conspicuous void of resources and mentors in the financial services industry, according to Drozdeck. The Mega Producers offers a fresh approach, a synthesized description of what it takes to truly be "the best of the best" in the competitive world of financial management and planning. Most important, readers will learn what to do and what to avoid on the road to success.
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business, 2003. Buchzustand: Good. illustrated edition. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Buchnummer des Verkäufers GRP11033172
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business. Hardcover. Buchzustand: VERY GOOD. little to no wear, pages are clean. The cover and binding are crisp with next no creases. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 2774271543
Buchbeschreibung Hardback. Buchzustand: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Buchnummer des Verkäufers GOR008139839
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Good. Book Condition: Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97807931783604.0
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97807931783603.0
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Fine. 0793178363 Like New Condition. Buchnummer des Verkäufers LN6.3183205
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business, 2003. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P110793178363
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. 0793178363 New Condition. Buchnummer des Verkäufers NEW6.3183205
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Publishing, 2003. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers DADAX0793178363
Buchbeschreibung Kaplan Business, 2003. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 0793178363