This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: New York Family Law Strategies is an authoritative, insider's perspective on the best practices for handling matrimonial and family law cases in the state of New York. Featuring partners and founders from some of the state's leading family law firms, these experts guide the reader through the most common family law issues, including divorce, child custody, and child support and alimony, and the approaches that lead to success in overseeing these cases. Emphasizing the role mediation and collaborative law can play in the process of family law disputes, the authors examine the steps involved in preparing clients for divorce proceedings and working toward agreements on child custody and financial assets. From utilizing expert witnesses and law guardians to communicating with the spouse s counsel, these leaders illustrate the strategizing process a New York family law attorney must go through in order to best serve a client. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to navigating this sensitive area of law.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Robert Z. Dobrish, Partner, Dobrish Zeif Gross & Wrubel LLP - "Pretrial Approaches to Divorce and Custody in New York"
2. Richard L. Hause, Partner, Samuelson, Hause & Samuelson LLP - "Staying Current in Family Law's Changing Landscape"
3. Janine A. Barbera, Partner, Barbera & McElhone PC - "Breaking the Stereotype of the New York Divorce Lawyer"
4. Peter E. Bronstein, Partner and Chair, The Bronstein Schuck & Poller Matrimonial Law Group, Dreier LLP - "The Changing Face of Marriage and Divorce in New York"
5. Judith E. Siegel-Baum, Partner, WolfBlock LLP - "Options for Divorce Proceedings in New York"
6. Susan L. Bender, Member of the Firm, Bender & Rosenthal LLP - "Bringing Justice to a Flawed System"
7. Suzanne L. Brunsting, Collaborative Family Law Attorney and Sole Practitioner, Suzanne L. Brunsting, Esq. - "Taking the Collaborative Approach"
Appendix A: Sample Parenting Agreement
Appendix B: Sample Consent to Change Attorney Form
Appendix C: Sample Net Worth Statement
Appendix D: Sample Notice for Discovery and Inspection
Appendix E: Sample Parenting Plan Questionnaire
Appendix F: Stipulation of Settlement
Appendix G: The Big Picture of a Collaborative Case
Appendix H: Collaborative Law Participation Agreement
Appendix I: Ground Rules for Collaborative Law Process
Appendix J: Marital Issues to be Resolved in the Collaborative Process
Buchbeschreibung Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2009. Buchzustand: very good. Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9780314195289-3
Buchbeschreibung Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2009. Paperback. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers DADAX0314195289