Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Perioperative Standards and Recommended ...
Verlag: AORN, Inc.
Einband: Soft cover
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE_book_new_1888460830
Inhaltsangabe: Perioperative managers, educators, and registered nurses alike will need the updates provided in the 2014 edition of Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices -- especially those who work in an ambulatory setting. An essential resource for both patient and worker safety where invasive procedures are performed, this new edition features:
* Four new evidence-rated recommended practices (eight total that are evidence-rated)
* A new evidence rating model tailored for the scope of perioperative practice
* Seven ambulatory supplements to recommended practices - customized content for ASCs
* An easy-to-navigate layout with colored tabs, updated diagrams, and modernized tables to help you find the information you need faster.
New, evidence-rated Recommended Practices in 2014:
* Care of Patients Undergoing Pneumatic Tourniquet-assisted Procedures
* Environmental Cleaning
* Selection and Use of Packaging Systems for Sterilization
* Sharps Safety
Ambulatory supplements are available for:
* Medication Safety
* Prevention of Retained Surgical Items
* Prevention of Transmissible Infections
* Reducing Radiological Exposure
* Safe Environment of Care
* Specimen Care and Handling
* Surgical Tissue Banking
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 7. Mai 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.