Principles of Human Anatomy 12th Edition for TCCSE
Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 9781118117705-3
Über diesen Titel:
- An innovative art program of generously sized illustrations ? each including a key concept statement and review question ? provides a consistent learning environment enabling students to make the connection between text and visual elements.
- A concise narrative, praised by students for its straightforward and easily comprehensible writing style, emphasizes scientific content over extraneous detail.
- Exhibits ? specially designed self-contained lessons ? provide students with the extra help needed to learn the numerous structures that constitute certain body systems ? most notably the skeleton and joints, skeletal muscles, articulations, blood vessels and nerves.
- Continued coverage of scientific research and breakthroughs in understanding the human body maintains the text?s reputation for being on the cutting edge.
New to This Edition
- Chapter Introductions have all been newly designed and written with stunning new imagery, engaging text, and new ?I wonder? questions, all setting the stage for student understanding of the relevance of the chapter content to come.
- Extensive revisions to the illustrations program include new skeletal art, muscle art, blood vessel art, and numerous other figures in every chapter of the text.
- Most tissue photomicrographs have been replaced with exceptionally clear photomicrographs with high magnification blowouts.
- The use of cadaver photographs integrated with line drawings is increased with specifically dissected images created by co-author Mark Nielsen.
- Clinical Connections have been greatly expanded in every chapter to provide students with the most relevant applications of the content that they are studying.
Titel: Principles of Human Anatomy 12th Edition for...
Zustand: very good
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Brooklyn, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 13. Juni 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Anbieterinformationen: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.