Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: Idea Is There a Good Abstract Idea Underlying the Picture? What Details Could be Eliminated to Strengthen the Composition? Does the Painting "Read"? Could You Finish Any Part of the Painting? Shapes Are the Dominant Shapes as Strong and Simple as Possible? Are the Shapes Too Similar? Value Could the Value Range be Increased? Could the Number of Values be Reduced? Light Is the Subject Effectively Lit? Is the Light Area Big Enough? Would the Light Look Stronger with a Suggestion of Burnout? Do the Lights Have a Continuous Flow? Is the Light Gradated? Shadows Do the Shadow Shapes Describe the Form? Are the Shadows Warm Enough? Depth Would the Addition of Foreground Material Deepen the Space? Does the Background Recede Far Enough? Are the Halftones Properly Related to the Background? Solidity Is the underlying Form Being Communicated? Is the Symmetry in Perspective? Color Is There a Color Strategy? Could a Purer Color Be Used? Do the Whites Have Enough Color in Them? Are the Colors Overblended on the Canvas? Would the Color Look Brighter if it Were Saturated into its Adjacent Area? Paint Is Your Palette Efficiently Organized? Is the Painting Surface Too Absorbent? Are You Using the Palette Knife as Much as You Could? Are You Painting Lines When You Should Be Painting Masses? Are the Edges Dynamic Enough? Is There Enough Variation in the Texture of the Paint? From the Trade Paperback edition. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Finally - a book to help you solve all your painting problems!
Inside you'll learn how to study a painting and correct problematic areas. Study topics include:
- Is there a good abstract idea underlying the picture?
- What details could be eliminated to strengthen the composition?
- Does the painting have a focus?
- Are the unessential parts subbordinated?
- Does the painting "read"?
- Could you finish any part of the painting?
- Are the dominant shapes as strong and simple as possible?
- Are the shapes too similiar?
- Could the value range be increased?
- Could the number of values be reduced?
- Is the subject effectively lit?
- Is the light area big enough?
- Would the light look stronger with a suggestion of burnout?
- Do the lights have a continuous flow?
- Is the light gradiated?
- Do the shadow shapes describe the form?
- Are the shadows warm enough?
- Would the addition of foreground material deepen the space?
- Does the background recede far enough?
- Are the halftones properly related to the background?
- Is the underlying form being communicated?
- Is the symmetry in perspective?
- Is there a color strategy?
- Could a purer color be used?
- Do the whites have enough color in them?
- Are the colors overbended on the canvas?
- would the color look brighter if it were saturated into its adjacent area?
- Is your palette efficiently organized?
- Is the painting surface too absorbent?
- Are you using the palette knife as much as you could?
- Are you painting lines when you should be painting masses?
- Are the edges dynamic enough?
- Is there enough variation in the texture of the paint?
Über den Autor: Gregg Kreutz has won numerous honors as a student and professional painter. His paintings have been represented in many juried shows. Gregg is represented by the Fanny Garver Gallery as many others, including the Grand Central Galleries, New York, O'Brien's Art Emporium, and the Dirk Walker Gallery in Brimingham, Alabama. He teaches painting at Scottsdale (Arizona) Artists School, the Fechin Institute (New Mexico), and at the Art Students League in New York City where he lives.
Buchbeschreibung Watson-Guptill. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Good. 0823044084 Item in good condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Buchnummer des Verkäufers Z0823044084Z3
Buchbeschreibung Watson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S., 1986. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Very Good. Problem Solving for Oil Painters This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. . Buchnummer des Verkäufers 7719-9780823044085
Buchbeschreibung Watson-Guptill. Hardcover. Buchzustand: VERY GOOD. Very Good copy, cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. Binding may have light creases. Lots of life left in these pages. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 2764177362
Buchbeschreibung Watson-Guptill, 1986. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Used: Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers SONG0823044084
Buchbeschreibung Watson-Guptill Oct-86. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Used - Good. We are a Howard Co., Maryland-based brick-and-mortar store with over 45,000 volumes. Satisfaction Guaranteed!! NOTE: International shipping may be subject to additional charges. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 207120
Buchbeschreibung Watson-Guptill, 1986. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Used: Very Good. Privately owned copy. Light edge wear to dust jacket. Cover in great shape. Binding is secure. Date written inside. No other markings. Pages in great condition. Buy with confidence! 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 1612210003
Buchbeschreibung Watson-Guptill, 1986. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Good. Watson-Guptill, 1986. Hardcover. 8 Â½ x 11 ". 144 pp. Good in a good dust jacket. Â½â open tears to the head of the dust jacket spine. Minor soiling to the exterior and interior. The text appears unmarked. The binding is solid. Buchnummer des Verkäufers BOOK.25-062816003
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Good. Book Condition: Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 97808230440854.0
Buchbeschreibung NY:: Watson-Guptill Publications --, 1988 --., 1988. 1.A. --. 144 pag. S. -- reichl. ill. /130 color and 40 black and white illustrations -- Locker foliert, mit Büchereischildchen. Hinteres Gelenk leicht angedehnt, es könnte ein unpag. Blatt fehlen. Sprache: Deutsch Gewicht in Gramm: 1100 Hardcover mit SchU /dust jacket. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 52504
Buchbeschreibung Hardcover. Buchzustand: Good. Used book in GOOD condition. Good enough to read. Binding in GOOD shape with no missing pages. Cover has visible wear. Markings, writings and highligtings inside the book. Text ONLY. Does NOT include accessories such as CD, DVD, access code etc. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 0823044084GOA