Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
This groundbreaking three-volume encyclopedia is the first to focus exclusively on the revolutionary movements that have changed the course of history from the American and French Revolutions to the present.
· 79 alphabetically arranged entries on the most important revolutionary movements of the past two-and-a-half centuries, from the American and French revolutions to the present, including historical backgrounds, analysis, domestic and international impacts, biographies, and references and further readings
· Over 90 contributors from many institutions of higher learning around the world, each an expert on the revolutions or themes covered
· 25 thematic essays covering such fascinating topics as armed forces, cinema, guerrilla warfare, human rights, literature, music, student movements, terrorism, and women
· A chronology for each revolution includes a detailed timeline of critical events before, during, and after the overthrow of power
· Maps for each revolutionary campaign plus photographs and portraits of important figures
ABC-CLIO is proud to present an encyclopedia that reaches around the globe to explore the most momentous and impactful political revolutions of the last two-and-a-half centuries, exploring their origins, courses, consequences, and influences on subsequent individuals and groups seeking to change their own governments and societies.
In three volumes, Revolutionary Movements in World History covers 79 revolutions, from the American and French uprisings of the late 18th century to the rise of communism, Nazism, and fascism; from Ho Chi Minh and Fidel Castro to the Ayatollah, al Qaeda, and the fall of the Berlin wall. Written by leading experts from a number of nations, this insightful, cutting-edge work combines detailed portrayals of specific revolutions with essays on important overarching themes. Full of revealing insights, compelling personalities, and some of the most remarkable moments in the world's human drama, Revolutionary Movements in World History offers a new way of looking at how societies reinvent themselves.
Titel: Revolutionary Movements in World History: ...
Zustand: very good
Buchbeschreibung ABC-CLIO, 2006. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. 1. Buchnummer des Verkäufers DADAX1851097937
Buchbeschreibung ABC-CLIO, 2006. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. book. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 1851097937
Buchbeschreibung ABC-CLIO, 2006. Hardcover. Buchzustand: New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P111851097937
Buchbeschreibung ABC-CLIO, 2006. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Very Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P021851097937
Buchbeschreibung ABC-CLIO, 2006. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Like New. Buchnummer des Verkäufers P011851097937
Buchbeschreibung ABC-CLIO, 2006. Hardcover. Buchzustand: Used: Good. Buchnummer des Verkäufers SONG1851097937
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Good. Revolutionary Movements in World History: From 1750 to the Present (3 vol. set). Buchnummer des Verkäufers Grb0847024
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABE-FEB-78602
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Buchnummer des Verkäufers SHUB78602
Buchbeschreibung Buchzustand: Brand New. New, US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Buchnummer des Verkäufers ABEUSA-78602